Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm so happy to have just gotten my FJ. Once i decided on it, it was a 3 month search but well worth it. It makes me smile when I see it.

I've been in the market for a vehicle for about half a year. My short list after a few months of research was a Tacoma, a 4runner, various Suburus, or an FJ. After about a month of that list I caught myself involuntarily waving to FJ's on the road. I was waving to the FJ, not the driver :). I knew then that my short list had became just the FJ.

Looking forward to my next round of research here figuring out how to make it even more offroad worthy than stock.

·
MOAB SUPERSTAR
5,990 Posts
Greetings from VT! Great intro, and a similar story for me.....and years later I still smile whenever I catch sight of mine 😍 What are you thinking for your first mods?

·
Premium Member
16,487 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Welcome to the show. (insert cheers emoji here)

You won't regret your choice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TY ALL.
First mod MAY be new rims. I'm looking into tires right now. The existing ones are ok on tread but older than I'd like ( maybe the one downside of a lower mileage but older vehicle) After that prolly suspension. Honestly though I have no idea what makes the most sense at this point.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey oh, from Texas, I've had all your other choices, they're ok. FJ is a good machine, welcome!

·
Registered
2012 FJ Cruiser
29 Posts
Good choice! No-one turns their head for a Tacoma ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts