Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been almost 2 months now and I love my FJ. Thought I would regret selling my 600+hp '04 Cobra, but I don't miss it at all. Finally got around to taking some pics. So far have added FormFit bug shield, Lund Vent visors, Rockblocker Headlight and mirror light tint, 20% tint, Ellis Black Grab Handles, Billet pod cluster and switch panel overlay and de-badged it. I also had the stock exhaust re-routed and a Magnaflow oval tip added.
Wheels, tires and lift next....then brushguards and airdam......then the supercharger, CAI......:bananahump-slvrathl

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
looking good.

but you should have done what i did... i kept my 550 wheel hp 2003 cobra and got an fj. it is more fun that way :p:)

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
sweet looking ride!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Highlands Ranch!! Im in Springs. I have the Black diamond, but that silver is sweeet. Been wheelin yet? I have had mine about 2 months as well and been over engineer and cinnamon passes out by Ouray and two weeks ago did medano pass to the sand dunes.

LOVE the FJ...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Highlands Ranch!! Im in Springs. I have the Black diamond, but that silver is sweeet. Been wheelin yet? I have had mine about 2 months as well and been over engineer and cinnamon passes out by Ouray and two weeks ago did medano pass to the sand dunes.

LOVE the FJ...
Thanks- I have not had any time yet to take it out, too much soccer with my daughter on the weekends!! I have been wanting to do Mt. Antero. Those trails sound good that you tried. You should PM me and let me know where those are, maybe we can hookup!!

wheres the cobra? i had a 98 cobra. it was an awesome car. i miss it to death.

looking good.

but you should have done what i did... i kept my 550 wheel hp 2003 cobra and got an fj. it is more fun that way :p:)
I would have loved to keep it, but I never drove it....that was about my 12th Mustang...time for a change. Here are a couple pics of my last couple cars.

2004 Cobra:

1967 Coupe:

·
Registered
309 Posts
^That's the first car I learned to drive in!!! Awsome!! The reason I will never drive an automatic.....:D

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sooooo svt.....you like the color silver a bit? :lol: those are all sweet cars. Mustangs have always had my favorite sounding exhaust. I am thinkin about getting a 08 convertible one but i am not too sure yet, still not done modding the FJ O and welcome aboard :grinbiginvert:

·
Registered
309 Posts
^It's ok to get a convertible as long as it's not a V6....that's just a girls car!! Haha!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I'm not a strong believer in Fords, due to their electric problems....but the Cobra will make any person melt!!

Before I met the Cobra, you know what I used to say about Fords? "Well, at least they circled their mistake!!"

·
Emeritus Moderator
6,484 Posts
Nice rides! Welcome to the madness :wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts