Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I've been cruising around the forum picking up tips and learning as much about my newly purchased 07 burgundy 4WD AT. Just moved from sunny Southern Cali to Maryland to open a chain of Little Caesars Pizza restaurants (this is where my handle comes from I know it kind of sounds like some rappers name). I caught the mod virus quickly and immediately started planning out the rig. Thinking about starting out with a 3" OME lift and some All Pro skids. My FJ came with stock running boards... do these things actually offer any protection?

Here's a pic of the rig and my first time in the snow... Obviously I'm excited

Attachments

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the forum! There are a great bunch of people here to learn from.

·
Premium Member
17,001 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome, and Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
welcome...all pro skids rock!

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
Welcome!

Bring back the square pizza!

Old school Little Caesar: "PIZZA PIZZA!"

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Are you going to use your FJ as a rolling Billboard? maybe a vinyl wrap?

Good luck with your franchise adventure...I would think NY is a little saturated...I would look south to Florida...People are moving here by the groves...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Welcome, LittleC. I'm in Eldersburg, west of Baltimore in case you see a yellow one. I have done just two mods so far. A CB antenna (I will install the CB radio when it warms up), and the MPAC interior racks from Springtail to help organize gear. See you around!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome Aboard! Are you going to use your FJ as a rolling Billboard? maybe a vinyl wrap?

Good luck with your franchise adventure...I would think NY is a little saturated...I would look south to Florida...People are moving here by the groves...
I've thought about it but it would attract some unwanted attention in some of the places I may be parking if you know what I mean... and I'm in Maryland but I will surely see if anybody has snatched up south Florida thanks!

Welcome and congrats. To answer your question, No they do not. You should get yourself a good set of rockrails if you plan on taking it off the pavement for some protection. Oh yeah, we like pizza!:clap:
Thank you for the answer and happy to announce I took them off today and should be receiving my new Demello sliders in a couple weeks! Managed to sneak in with the last group buy:rocker:

Welcome, LittleC. I'm in Eldersburg, west of Baltimore in case you see a yellow one. I have done just two mods so far. A CB antenna (I will install the CB radio when it warms up), and the MPAC interior racks from Springtail to help organize gear. See you around!
Done any roading yet? I need to hook up my CB as well. I hope to see you around :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody! I love this community!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts