Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, let me say a big thank you to all of the folks, and to the forum, for helping me in my purchase. I scoured the entire region for a few weeks until I was able to find the right model, the right dealer, and the right priced. I live in the Nashville, TN area and was having a hard time locating the FJ, I wanted in my area. They are selling at MSRP in Middle Tennessee, over MSRP in East Tennessee, but I was successful in West Tennessee with Wolfchase Toyota in Memphis.

Located and purchased the following:
Black Cherry 4x4, AT
Fctory Installed Accessories: FE CQ GY UR
Port Installed Accessories: 9S 6D 37 3T 2Q EL DH
MSRP: $31,325
FINAL PRICE: $29,850

Absolutely beautiful vehicle, and I am more than pleased with how it drives, and how it rides. The most important thing is how much my two boys love it. Now I'm on carpool duty since they they love it so much.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, sounds like the family loves it too!

What are options 9S and 2Q?

-Jade

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A little unsure as to what all the codes refer to, but my ride was equipped as follows:

Convenience Package
Upgrade Package #2
Curtain Shield Airbags
Spare Tire Cover
Rear Door Storage
TRD Performance Exhaust
Roof Rack
All Weather Mats and Cargo Mat
Armrest
Towing Hitch and Wire Harness

I would have opted for one with a few less options, but those models were already sold. One person was waiting to purchase mine if my deal fell through, and they sold three others while I was there. Wolfchase had about ten on the lot when I go there Saturday morning. Whether it was true or not, they said that I was first one they sold with as deep of a discount.

BTW, I got the 6 year 75,000 mile extended warranty, zero deductible for $795

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Congrats Don...you got a great deal considering the current market in Nashville.

What color did you get and I'll be looking for ya?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats Don...you got a great deal considering the current market in Nashville.

What color did you get and I'll be looking for ya?
Thanks Rover, and I did give your group an opportunity. There seems to me too much demand and not enough supply in Middle Tennessee, got to love this Country and the free market system.

Mine was black cherry by the way, which according to the GM seems to be the hot color in that part of the State.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Congrats Don!! Your going to love your FJ, hope you had a good experience at Wolfchase! I used to sell cars there up until a few weeks ago(decided to become an affiliate real estate broker), Wolfchase is a very nice place to work! Who was your salesperson?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts