Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Craig and I have been wheeling around and sporting the FJ for a couple of years now. Its a great 4x4. Ive lurked around the forum alot and am quite pleased with the group here and the information available. I also own a Subaru and spend a fair amount of time on NASIOC a Subaru forum and this is one of the few forums that I can even compare to it with info, modified vehicles and just all around interesting stuff. Great work guys. I hope to learn lots and contribute where I can.

Now after that ramble I guess I just post up some pics of the FJ in action. Its totally stock at the moment. But some mild mods are in the works. I find the vehicle very capable for my needs and don't want to ruin how well if functions on the road. Its versatility is part of what I love, coming from a lifted CJ Jeep i am very tired of sloshy and floaty highway driving cause after all most of us gotta hit the paved roads to hit the trails.

K sorry for more rambling. Onto the pics. In no particular order.

Let my friend drive some. He didnt have a 4 wheel drive at the moment and was missing the action, plus it allowed me to get some good shots of the FJ.

·
Admin
8,449 Posts
Welcome!!

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,934 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Hello and welcome! Looks like you fit right in with the rst of us. Nice pix, thx for sharing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks All! Glad to be here. And yes I will be checking out the Colorado section for some trail runs. :)

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
great pics... welcome

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Nice pictures and nice to have you onboard!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Howdy Craig! Nice photos! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here are a few more pics I found for those interested... Yes I guess I'm one of those picture guys...

Build Thread starting soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts