Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so the one thing I'm finding is that I don't know costs.

How much will you have to cater the meal? Derrrrrrr

How much do you want Toyota to sponsor you for? Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What other people are you going to have as trail leaders if you have 250 people? Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

all stuff to think about that we need answers for asap.

I sounded like a bit of a fool on the phone with Brady...I didn't have good answers.

then again...it's Friday night and my brain is toast

a couple of things to note:

1) they will sponsor a 200-person meal

2) they will have 3 fj's

3) they will have 5 people, and are trying to get 3 more

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Okay so the one thing I'm finding is that I don't know costs.

How much will you have to cater the meal? Derrrrrrr

How much do you want Toyota to sponsor you for? Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What other people are you going to have as trail leaders if you have 250 people? Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

all stuff to think about that we need answers for asap.

I sounded like a bit of a fool on the phone with Brady...I didn't have good answers.

then again...it's Friday night and my brain is toast

a couple of things to note:

1) they will sponsor a 200-person meal

2) they will have 3 fj's

3) they will have 5 people, and are trying to get 3 more
Meal. The woman at Box canyon Lodge said there is a great BBQ place that caters the Jeep events. I will call her today and discuss. Great that Toyota will sponsor!

Great news they are considering sending more trail team people. When I talked to Brady he stressed that we need to get our trail leaders in place. Phil, do you have a complete list of qualifications? think we need experienced TLCA or similar guys for this. Need to solicite volunteers. We need a trail boss as well. Was one of the Colorado guys doing this? Now is the time to step up.

Ask Brady beyond the meal what they would consider sponsoring:

We could use a tent center, signage, driver gifts, guest speaker ( FJ Designer would be cool) monies for general operation,

This is getting pretty big, Toyota might offer to help manage this if we ask. Great opportunity for promotion handed to them.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Meal. The woman at Box canyon Lodge said there is a great BBQ place that caters the Jeep events. I will call her today and discuss. Great that Toyota will sponsor!

Great news they are considering sending more trail team people. When I talked to Brady he stressed that we need to get our trail leaders in place. Phil, do you have a complete list of qualifications? think we need experienced TLCA or similar guys for this. Need to solicite volunteers. We need a trail boss as well. Was one of the Colorado guys doing this? Now is the time to step up.

Ask Brady beyond the meal what they would consider sponsoring:

We could use a tent center, signage, driver gifts, guest speaker ( FJ Designer would be cool) monies for general operation,

This is getting pretty big, Toyota might offer to help manage this if we ask. Great opportunity for promotion handed to them.
Thanks Tim.

A few more things to note with reference to all of this..

1) Brady is speaking to Toyota Corporate today about Toyota sponsorship and bringing some of their crew out to the event...so we'll hear back from him soon

2) Meal - They'll be running the show on this one meal that the Trail Teams do. Separately, I've been speaking to Chris Bonatti who owns the Outlaw restaurant that you were referring to. She's waiting for a final cost analysis of how many we expect, what our budget is, etc....so no need to get in touch with her....we just need to figure all of that out....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts