Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been driving my Tacoma around and trying to do everything in my power to position myself in the right position when the Trails team came out.

Last month I saw a truck driver unloading one on sat and almost rolled my Tacoma trying to turn around, he then parked it out back and locked the fence I then climbed the fence got the Stock number as fast as I could Started making phone calls 23 days later its mine I have to say FJ's are the Sh-- they just are I have friends that have the stock ones I mean bare minimum and it still just makes you want to climb that hill behind work or go Krawl over something.

I have to say I love this damn thing.
Anyway nice to be here thanks again.

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Cool story, I would say you are hooked. All I did is walk up to the lot and buy my TT. Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
very cool!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Enjoy! I'm still on the honeymoon, but this TT ranks right up with my personal favorites. :cheers:

Did you get a MT or AT? I saw tons of TT's listed on the SE website, now I don't see any. They are getting scarce in the SE region.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Congrats on the TT!!!:cheers:

Welcome to the forum!!!!:wave:

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Last month I saw a truck driver unloading one on sat and almost rolled my Tacoma trying to turn around, he then parked it out back and locked the fence I then climbed the fence got the Stock number as fast as I could Started making phone calls 23 days later its mine I have to say FJ's are the Sh-- they just are I have friends that have the stock ones I mean bare minimum and it still just makes you want to climb that hill behind work or go Krawl over something.
Right on and Congrats! Welcome to the club. Just got my TTSE the other day as well. :bigthumb:

Heh, all us TTSE folks should start a group... and probably a support group for the owners' mates. Many here have said the mod bug is catching. I know I am already feeling the urge. How about you ADVAN?

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Registered
476 Posts
Welcome. You will love your new FJ.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome aboard. I did the exact same thing a week and a half ago, traded my Taco in for a TT and am loving every little nut and bolt about it and am sure you will to!!! :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Congrats

I discovered the TT while doing the "build your own". The dealers here kept telling me they could'nt get one. After a few weeks I got an email from a salesman telling me he found one. We get in a golf cart, drive around to the back of the service area, and there it was covered in dust. He said someone else was waiting for it but bought a Tundra (they were going for $5000 off) before the TT came in. It was like no one knew it was there.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
677 Posts
:wave:congrats on the new ttse:clap:loved it since i saw it.love it since i bought it.love driving it.i'm sure you will too! welcome and LOVE YOUR RIDE!:rocker:

·
Registered
677 Posts
:wave:congrats on the new ttse:clap:loved it since i saw it.love it since i bought it.love driving it.i'm sure you will too! welcome and LOVE YOUR RIDE!:rocker:

·
Registered
251 Posts
If they were producing the TT when I purchased mine, the choice would have been a lot harder. With me it was down to either the blue or yellow and which one had the options I wanted. Voodoo Blue won.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts