Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2010 Black FJ 4x4 last night and I am just lovin this vehicle already. Took the wife and kids for a spin. Wifey likes it! Already looking for options and upgrades. First will be the compass/temp/inclinometer.:rocker:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Congratulation and Welcome aboard. I have a 2010 as well and stll loving it. The pod console is great to have. Take a look at the Aries grill guard, makes the FJ look even look better.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Welcome aboard! I can go ahead and tell you that the 3 bubble gauge cluster is neat, but pointless. Temperature is nice to know, you can probably find that out with your phone. Compass is neat, but you gps will tell you that. And as for the inclinometer, it's neat, but not really all that accurate.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
Welcome!!:wave:
I would have to agree with the Captain... FOr the Price, functionality isnt worth what you pay... Its a cool looking gizmo! I would take the money and put it in something more needed for what your wanting to do.. I.E trail gear or better tires or what not....

·
Premium Member
16,857 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Our 2010 doesn't have it either. My wife was searching the internet trying to find out about adding one after we bought it. We decided it was pretty much going to be a thermometer only for us so now it is never mentioned. We bought an aftermarket rack with the money instead. Our Murano tells the temperature outside, we never pay attention to it.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new rig.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
WELCOME!:wave:

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Congrats & Welcome!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone, especially on the advise for the instrument cluster.This is the first vehicle I have ever owned that I really want to upgrade. Took the family out running errands today and my wife likes it and she said it rides so much better than my Tacoma. I gave her the spare key, which, may have been a mistake.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Welcome!

Ricochet Skid plates are awesome mods...QUALITY work!

BajaRack roof racks are awesome as well!!

The great thing about this forum is you can get alot of info and opinions an most any mod!

Good luck, have fun, and again, welcome~!

:cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts