Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the first time I saw an FJ, I was in love and have been obsessing over them for the past year or so. Finally, last Monday, my wife and I went to "look" at FJs together. I thought the dealership was closed and didn't want to be tempted. But they were open for another 15 minutes. We came home with an FJ that night. I worked through Thursday, then took the new FJ to Harper's Ferry, WV for a weekend backpacking trip along the Appalachian Trail. I wanted the TRD edition (as I'm sure everyone does), but being a recent grad, I couldn't quite afford that much. I'm glad to become a part of the FJ Cruiser Forums and part of the FJ community. Thanks!

Here's a picture of the new FJ and a picture showing the view from White Quartz Cliff along the AT.

Attachments

·
Registered
534 Posts
a warm welcome from hades! i have been obsessed since day one too!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes, I did the "let's just go look" thing with my wife as well. Now I just go the driveway to look at it.
Congrats:clap:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you wife will understand, you will not stop obsessing over
you FJC. More mods more wheeling, More mods more wheeling,
see it does not stop. :lol::lol::lol:

·
Premium Member
17,152 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
622 Posts
Welcome. Big mistake going to a dealership to just look. It usually turns out to be an expensive look.
Chuck:)

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :cheers:

A word of warning: Do not go to the All-Pro, Demello, or (many other) off-road web sites. Do not click on the FJC sections. Do not look at all the mods offered for your FJ! You think you might be obsessed now, just wait...:lol: :wave:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts