Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i know this isn't the members gallery, but its a canadian FJ and i don't have pics of all the way through the build process etc. so i thought i'd post them here instead. and i know, they are just shots in my driveway type thing, am trying to get a shock problem fixed before i hit anything really.

putting in a link to the site i have a few of them up for now as they are bigger pics and too lazy to resize and all that jazz.

WesternSubaruClub.com - View topic - The Truck.

okies. here's a brief list of the parts (some of which i'll post pics of them in a full member buildup thread i take shots of everything for):

Allpro highclearance exaust pipe
Allpro high clearance rear bumper
Allpro Roof rack
Bud Built 5piece Skid set (podercoated blue)
Trail Gear Sliders (i think, for somereason my brain is unsure at time of writing but then again its 5:30am right now)
Fab Four Front Bumper
Warn 9500ti Winch
2nd Battery under hood hooked up via switch/sylenoid to main battery
Airraid CAI
Moto Metal 955b Rims in 17x9
Spidertrax Wheel spacers (even one on the spare holder on the back :p )
Gobi rear ladder
Sirrus Radio
Firestone Destination MT's 285/75/R17
Hi Lift jack (tho not really a mod.. more like a must have hehe)
Tuffy Rear security box (love this thing, thos its a pain in the butt to instal, people with bigger hands get some help lol.)

Skyjacker 3" adjustable coil over lift kit (tho i'm thinking i'm regretting it now, only about 5 months or so on the truck (2 of them in a bodyshop) and the front driverside one is squeeking massively ( crunches on big bumps kinda sound) so i need to see if it needs to be refilled with nitro).

·
Registered
499 Posts
Very Cool! :rocker: Which lift do you have? I couldn't find it listed in your mods.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks memph and #8, it has adjustable tie down points to the roofrack as well. i'll try to get some pics of the other stuff as well liek the security box and under the hood etc.

So many people on here influenced certain choices and couldn't have built it up without this forum.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thnx Joel, now i just need some oh sh!t handles and two battery tie downs from you if your still doing them.

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Nice Job!!!! Looks good. Nice to see more modded Canuck FJ's.

:cheers:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
The beast is lookin good. I'm thinking about getting the ladder. The more rigs I see it on the better I like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts