Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oh, what a beautiful day!!!!

We all met with the Trail Teams in city market at 9 AM & started our convoy towards "Fins & Things" through "Baby Lion Back", it was one awsom trail with some amazing ppl from all over the place! lots of pics & videos which I hope to upload as soon as we are done with dinner and than....Top of the World for a sunset run:rocker:

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Re: "Find & Things" with TT before the Sumit

haha little bit of a typo in the title of the thread. I had to look down at my keyboard to see if d was next to s to see if you meant fins and things. haha

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts

Oh, what a beautiful day!!!!

We all met with the Trail Teams in city market at 9 AM & started our convoy towards "Fins & Things" through "Baby Lion Back", it was one awsom trail with some amazing ppl from all over the place! lots of pics & videos which I hope to upload as soon as we are done with dinner and than....Top of the World for a sunset run:rocker:
Couldn't agree more. Had a great time with everyone. We even had one local, who hadn't heard of the FJSummit, blow off his day to run with us. It was his first time in his stock TRD FJC (he owns a couple other off-road vehicles that we won't name that he has run the local trails with). We wound up having 10 vehicles on the run.

I'll post pics in the "Trail reports" section instead of here, saving space for FJSummit talk...

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

damm Jerry...that was mighty politically correct....lol

I guess I can open & post it on trail rep. but it is all part of the summit..(for me any how..) so I'm taking full respon;-)

but as Jerry said...great day, great trail....and most important.... amazing FJ craud:rocker:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

well..no "top of the world" tonight...but "Hell's revange" & "Hell's Gate" maniana:rocker: all left is to find a good spotter.......did I hear the name..."Muddy"....:clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts