Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I dont see many new posts in the Canadian Regional forums and I guess its understandable... Im new to this Forum and have only owned an FJ for 3 months. So do Canadian FJ owners hold a meet? Im from Ontario and work for Toyota

I bought my pretty FJ cheap ($6K), so I've got plenty to fix. Rear diff howls, need to replace struts, passenger side cat needs replacement, inner tie rod, passenger cv joint, passenger LCA... Many things on the list, but those are priority... I purchased most of the parts and thinking of doing it myself, not sure if I will though since its plenty to do... looking to buy UCAs and LCAs

Anyone tried using Rockauto to buy stuff in Canada? I wonder if theyre any good or if theres better, let me know if you had experience. Also are we allowed to post stuff for sale here? I know there the "want to sell" Forum, but I feel like it would reach better audience here

Anyways looking forward to being part of the Forum, thanks!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Welcome! Yes there are informal meets, but most now take place on facebook. Check for the groups FJ Cruiser Canada, search for FJ or Toyota and Ontario, etc you should find some good runs. Also if you are looking for a vacation next summer, come out to BC to our event Cascadia Expodition

Reactions: FJMoe

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Yes there are informal meets, but most now take place on facebook. Check for the groups FJ Cruiser Canada, search for FJ or Toyota and Ontario, etc you should find some good runs. Also if you are looking for a vacation next summer, come out to BC to our event Cascadia Expodition
Thanks Antarctican, I'll definitely check it out! Also joined the FB group. Seems like there's lots of FJers in BC, Ill have to check it out sometime

Welcome from the UK.

There are quite a few Canadian FJers here so I jope you find some local guys
Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hay FJMoe, Welcome to the Forum.
where are u about in Ontario?

Reactions: FJMoe
1 - 9 of 9 Posts