Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had two 4-runners in the past and a landcruiser. But when i saw this FJ it had to be mine. Not even knowing there was such a following of this amazing 4x4. Toyota has always done me right in the past. One very happy owner 830 miles on her 2008. Had a piece of junk Jeep wrangler for 6 months bye wrangler hello FJ. New to the forum and glad its here.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome aboard! I signed up like 2 days ago! :D

·
Premium Member
17,099 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum :wave:

·
Registered
320 Posts
hope youre ok with being an addict :)
welcome to the forum.. i just joined last week and its the best thing i could have done for my FJ.. and the worst thing i could have done for my bank account :p

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Hi Jamming. Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
congrats and welcome

·
Registered
534 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:bigthumb::wave:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
enjoy the new ride and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congrats! We need more FJs in Washington. It seems California and Texas has been hording them.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
Welcome to the show. There are two decent FJ forums (I am sure alost everyone here is also a member of the other forum), but this is by far the best one. Enjoy, but you might have to duct tape your wallet shut because it is addictive (as your fellow owners have said). My '67 VW Beetle has had to take a back seat, poor Fritz. :boohoo:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts