Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Jared, that would be like walking around with a "Bulls Eye"......Or remember when you were in back in school, and they would write on some tape that would say kick me, then paste it on some kids back....Ah..I think this would be worse wearing a T-Shirt, because you did it intentionally....:worried:
Well as long as I haven't banned Thugasaur, I'm not too scared! :)

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Is it going to be like a high school reunion? LOL! I'm down for whatever works I guess, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, their FJ's, and the mountains - it's been far too long.
I missed all of my high school reunions. And I was inmate of the month twice when in high school!

I plan to be up there early this year and get the trailer parked and set up. Then spend the day watching others arrive. Last year I got stuck at work much of the day. Only a 3 hour drive so that was okay.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
:lol: thats great.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
i guess we have no choice but to do this

Hey, that's not them.

Katfish would have nice Lemonade in her hand and that guys is wearing socks and doesn't have a beer in his hand.

:silly:

·
Mistress of Mud
2,684 Posts
How about this idea...it's not one on a personal name basis but it might be interesting.

Have everyone who is on fjcruiserforums.com stand up.
If they've been a member for a year or less, sit down (80% sit :p)
If they've been a member for two years, sit down
If they've been signed on June 06, site down
If they've been signed on May 06, site down
If they've been signed on April 06, site down
If they've been signed on March 06, site down
That should leave Bostonian still standing :p
Would just be interesting to see :)
I think this is a pretty good idea. More suited for Sat night as more folks will be there.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I just wish you would all stop talking.....errrr typing about it since I have no life, the hunny is in the
caribbean

.........without me for two weeks....while I sit in "Hades" wishing I was at the beach with the FJ.

I have NO LIFE and you all are making me sad. :mecry:

Sure looks like a lot of fun though....maybe we will be able to attend some of these things someday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I seem to remember a three hour raffle last year. Why not spread out the drawing over the three nights. That way the winners could enjoy their prizes on the trail. After the first night drawing, I think the prize buzz would sell more tickets for the next two nights' drawing. Just save the best prizes for the last day.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Did someone say "BEER?" I have a awesome "DD" ... designated driver that is.
I will just sit to her right and b**ch about her driving.:cheers:
Well sweetie.....if we sleep over (camp out) we can BOTH drink for a change. :clap:

Novel thought huh?

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
The box canyon lodge is stumbling distance from the best western :)
JammerGirl is usually my DD, but we'll only have 4 blocks to walk.
So, I'm pretty sure I won't need it.

The only hard part will be being 4 blocks away from Sandi for so long while partying with you guys. ;)

steven

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Just bring a picture of your rig w/you :)
Haha, that might help. Not as much as a security webcam that I could view on my phone or something. :lol:

81 - 95 of 95 Posts