Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd finally post an image of my new FJ. Have had it a couple weeks now. Over a thousand miles already. I won't be going very "mod crazy" (famous last words), but I did buy a skid plate for it (not installed yet), and added the TRD Cool Air Intake. I also upgraded the stereo to a Kenwood DNX5120 (Integrated Garmin Nav System, Tuner, DVD Player, and iPod Interface), and added a Viper Alarm System. About the only other things I'm planing to do are swap out the tires (the stock ones suck in the mud), and do the "scuba mod". Everything else is as-ordered from the factory.

Again, I'm really not an avid off-roader. I'm a nature photographer who uses his FJ to get into the "back woods". I have invested quite a bit into "recovery" tools, though. I'm usually alone in my photography, so no skimping on being able to get "unstuck".

Anyway - Took this today while out cruising the countryside:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Nice ride and welcome to the forums! Nice to see another Gator :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
woohoo.....a warn (errr warm) ......welcome from Hades!

·
Kajun Kim
5,488 Posts
Welcome buddy! Nice looking ride already!

Kim

·
Registered
141 Posts
welcome to the forum.
thats a nice looking brick. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Welcome to the insanity......I am not a big off roader either.....But the modding bug will get you ........and that's a promise. Next thing you know you will be eyeing KO's and thinking "They can't be that loud on pavement.....right?"

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Welcome to the forum buddy:D Nice brick FJ you got there!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Very nice. Good luck with it

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Nice looking rig. Congrats and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
welcome.... I am into photography and outdoor things and usually travel alone. FJ is very capable vehicle....that just means you get stuck further back in the boonies...LOL

skids, winch and recovery gear are my next mods besides UCAs.....

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Welcome aboard...nice looking FJ you got there! :clap:

Mike

1 - 20 of 32 Posts