Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For as long as I remember since I knew I was always going to have to sell my first FJ (to go on my mission) I dreamt of the day I would have the coveted FJ #2 . Well after putting a down payment on an FJ in California, within a week's time I should have FJ #2 all for myself! :blueblob:

A teaser photo...

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
So you're buying one that was in a flood? :wink>:D

·
Premium Member
2,477 Posts
Good Deal!
You must be stoked!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yeah it may take them week or so to get you the FJ from CA to CO when they have to drive over that....haha. Congrat's.

·
Premium Member
4,688 Posts
Congrats Hayden, glad to see you finally found one :rocker:

I'm assuming it's somebody on here who listed it? I can't imagine that water-up-to-the-bumper photo being a plus on a normal Craigslist/AutoTrader ad :rofl:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah it may take them week or so to get you the FJ from CA to CO when they have to drive over that....haha. Congrat's.
Actually I will be flying to CA and driving it back. I fly out Sunday morning!

Congrats Hayden, glad to see you finally found one :rocker:

I'm assuming it's somebody on here who listed it? I can't imagine that water-up-to-the-bumper photo being a plus on a normal Craigslist/AutoTrader ad :rofl:
Well I found it on Craigslist but the owner showed me pictures like the teaser which were actually from the 1st owner. It is definitely an off roading rig though. The grand unvailing will be soon enough ;)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Congrats! On my second one as well and it's not going anywhere! I'll be buried in it! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Well I'm on my first ... and my payoff is down to 18k and some change. She'll be all mine in less than 2 years. WoooooooHooooooo! What year/color did you pull the trigger on?

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Congrats!
Post some PICS!
I am on number 2 and 3 presently!
I love these trucks!!…..gm

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Congrats I just got my second one about a month ago!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
So did you move to Utah too??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts