Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Jeep CJ Dually - Google Video
Video of a Jeep Dually playin' yesterday. He actually tried to back up to me, since I was clean and close to the mud pit, to spin his wheels and cover me in $hit. But, I saw him comming and got out of there.

·
Registered
804 Posts
oh my god i have never seen so many hillbillies in my entire life!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The pictures don't do them justice, you need to see them in person to enjoy them! Are they still called "hillbillies" here in flat florida? Their all a great bunch! When someone gets really stuck, everyone seems to wanna help. BUT! I haven't seen a jap truck get stuck yet. Maybe teir partial to american made rigs. Hope I don't have to find out!

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
48 Posts
Actualy those swamp buggies are quite a bit differant than the ones they race, those basiucly are for hunting its hard to see over the palmettos that basicly cover ALL the ground so they have high platforms to see what they are hunting for... that whole area looks like the Yucapan or "The Pan" as the local necks call it..LOL looks like you had some fun TJ
It's called Yuccca Pen". I've spent a LOT of time in there over the years! I'm in Ft. Myers.

·
Registered
977 Posts
LOL - love it! Effing Florida man... ?

More mud wrestling pics please. ?

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Just spent two weeks in FL, first in Daytona then Miami. I couldn't believe how many FJs and especially 5th Gen 4Runners (at least 10/day) that were running around. For a place with no mountains or desert, there's certainly a lot of off road vehicles.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts