Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TOTAL MONEY DONATED: $826.03!

This sale is over! Thanks to everyone who purchased my stuff, donated parts to the sale, or just donated some money! In one week we were able to raise over $800 for Sean and Melissa! Thanks a lot for the help guys!

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/general-discussion/126429-good-friend-need-our-help.html

Its for a good cause, and I will pay all the shipping costs to the lower 48 so hopefully we can move this stuff soon and help them out with their needs!

Soon to be listed (that I know about) a new hi lift, never used. An arm rest, stock air intake, stock exhaust manifolds, a new fairlead with license plate attachment, and possibly more as I find it.

Item 1:

ARB EZ Deflator. used 3 times, works great! $25 shipped. SOLD!

Item 2:
Tuffy locking security box with keys. Excellent shape. $175 new, asking $130 shipped. SOLD!

Item 3:
TRD License plate frames. Great shape. Paid $20. Asking $15 shipped. SOLD!

Item 4:
5 gallons of Royal Purple 5w30 fully synthetic oil. never opened. $140 new. Asking $120 shipped. SOLD!

Item 5:
Jadatoys 1:24 scale black diamond FJ. $12 SOLD!

Item 6:
HL-484 Hi Lift. 48" Brand New! Won at the Rausch Creek run. $80 shipped. SOLD!

Item 7:
Toytec #TAC-DR-05 Front diff drop kit. $30+shipping new. Asking $25 shipped. SOLD!

Item 8:
Stock FJ door and dash speakers. excellent shape! $15 THROWN OUT!

Item 9:
Stock FJ air intake. Off of an 07 will probably fit through an 09. Excellent shape. Comes with a filter. $40 THROWN OUT!

Item 10:
Misc. Diff drain plug gaskets. $5 SOLD!

Item 11:
Misc. interior trim. $10 for the lot, or make an offer on certain pieces. SOLD!

Item 12:
Stoc exhaust manifolds with cats. Excellent shape. $100 for the pair or $60 individualSOLD!

Item 13:
Stock front O2 sensors. $60 for the pair. SOLD!
Item 14:
Matchbox FJ 40 sealed in the container. $5 SOLD!

Item 15:
Craftsman 120v air compressor. Used once last weekend to fill my 285-75-16 BFG ATs. Worked excellent, never overheated or shut off. $100 new, would love to get $60. Very nice little compressor!
SOLD!

Item 16:
Stock hitch. Never used. $25 SOLD!

Item 17:
Bumper extensions? not exactly sure what they are. Make offer. DONATED!

Item 18:
Rear bumper wings. painted black diamond. Couple scuffs, but still look great! $35 ea or $55 for the pair.SOLD!

Item 19:
Drivers armrest!! Good shape, removed in favor of a Tuffy box. No cap. $30 THROWN OUT!

I have more stuff to sell that I will list later. Please PM me if interested in this stuff! Thanks to my good buddy Darren for donating some of his old FJ stuff to sell for this good cause!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Re: FJ Accessories FOR SALE! All proceeds to benefit TheKeeper!

If you haven't sold the deflator, put me on the list.

·
can i become 1/2mil90 for a little while
2,555 Posts

Looks like I got lucky on this one. Payment sent for Deflator.

·
fka 50merc
191 Posts

PM for Hi Lift

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts

BUMP! really really cool of you to give all the proceeds to sean.

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
This is a great thing you are doing...I hope you do well and I hope to find something for me in there to help you in your endeavours!

·
Premium Member
745 Posts

G'nite!

diff drop kit sold! Going to bed now, I'll find some more cool stuff in the morning :)

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

bump! I sold a powertank coupon I had, to a friend. Added a "total" money earned on the first post. Lets keep this alive! I'm going to the storage unit today to get more FJ stuff to sell :)

·
Registered
790 Posts

keep it coming

·
Registered
1,570 Posts

If I had not already swapped over to the TRD CIA then I would for sure get the stock air intake box. fyi.. when I broke mine it was a $600 replacement for the stock components. If your stock and do not plan to upgrade mine be in your best interest to pick it up at that price.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts

Pm sent

1 - 20 of 35 Posts