Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it fell on my right thumb. its pretty ugly... maybe broken, definitely cut good. just noticed its still bleeding pretty good, and the blood is "pulsating" in sync with my heart beat. crazy eh? Never noticed this before, but this seems to indicate that its not really clotting well.

Just venting :rawr:

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
Ouchy, sorry to hear that.

If you have had bandages wrapped tightly on it for a little while, and you are still bleeding, you more than likely need stitches.

Don't have any Quickclot around do you? I usually keep two or three packs with me in my first aid kit.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have celox but its not that bad... appears that the bandages have stopped the bleeding...still hurts like a mother f'er though. its about the 5 hour mark... given the intense... possibly greater than intial pain, I think its broken. given the nature of the cut (smash, then "bulldozed" the tissue down my thumb towards the tip) i'm pretty positive its un-stitchable. I'm no stranger to stitches.

Good news... I got the bumper on. Take that ARB!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On a side note... ARB told me their new hitch had much improved clearance over the factory, and their old hitch... this didn't make sense to me and i couldn't find a picture. Here is how that works. It actually is much better than stock, and is secured in more locations than stock

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was really gonna try to knock out the supercharger install tomorrow too :( :( :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts