Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
I mean this in the nicest possible way. That is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever seen. They're mudflaps for the front side of the wheel well. I like how on their site, they show this modded FJ in the wilderness, but yet the quote on their page says;

"This damage occurs when debris, rocks, mud and anything else found on the roadway is thrown into the colored bumper ends by the front tires."

yeah... :boohoo:

If you like them, great. Personally I didn't buy a 4wd offroad capable vehicle to spend $50 more to protect it from dirty puddles. Just my $.02.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Oh and the link didn't work for me either. I just googled fj cruiser savers.com Lets see if this works.

Fj Cruiser Savers

·
Registered
837 Posts
Wait a sec...I'm pretty sure that's Dragon's FJ on the front page...I wonder if he knows?

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
i think its a good idea, prevents the flimsy bumper caps from getting clipped by rocks, flimsy little bastards.....lol
How is this a good idea? First, they are designed to protect the backside of the bumper wings from slinging crap from the tires. Thats it. So while driving forward, your wing will more than likely hit it first then their piece of aluminum. Secondly, it's an 1/8th of an inch thick, I'm pretty sure your FJ will bend the sh!t out of that without blinking an eye, if you're hitting something high enough to clip the bumper wings.

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
Been around for a while now, its an idea.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on guys......they stop the mud from landing on the top of the stock bumper.....that little triangle of dirt on the side bumpperet...they do work very well.....i have had 2 fj's now and i put them on both....and i'll put them on my next one too

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
It's got DRAGON's FJ on their FRONT PAGE !.... ;)

I wonder if he knows ?... or is this from him maybe ?

:thinkerg:

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
$25.00 buys me a lot of soap and water,

IMO I just don't see the value.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
It's got DRAGON's FJ on their FRONT PAGE !.... ;)

I wonder if he knows ?... or is this from him maybe ?

:thinkerg:
HAHA I said exactly the same thing on page one!:cheers::rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
:thinkerg:Wonder if those would have prevented this?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Im sure those would be nice for the guy that sees alot of highway.. But I really dont think they will work off road.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts