·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
A little more goodies installed :D

All Pro's Rock Jock Hy-pinion 60
BFG Km2 345/75 R16 which is about 36.5"
ARB Air Locker
All Pro Custom Upper control Arms ( 1" longer than stock)
All Pro Bumper Support
Custom Drive Shaft
AntiRock Sway Bar

To the pics:

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
damn those are some huge meats looking even better than last time i saw it at surf n turf last year!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Looking good Abdul! :rocker:

How the hell have you been? I haven't seen you since about 2 years ago when we did that McCaslin run.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
What have I been missing...Your FJ is a BEAST!!!! I like everything you have done! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Thanks guys.... I miss this place too!!

Looking good Abdul! :rocker:

How the hell have you been? I haven't seen you since about 2 years ago when we did that McCaslin run.
I have been around buddy. I moved to California a while back. How is everything going in the dairyland? :)

wow, there he is! we've been wondering where you've been. mods are looking good. any chance of seeing you at SnT 2010? :bigthumb:
hey Steve!!! Its been a while... I just got busy with school work so i havent been online that much. My truck was down for about 6 months.... so no wheeling too. Let me tell ya, school and fj mods dont go well together. I am still unsure about snt10 but i would love to see all you great people again, i need it. I will let you know if i do though, btw i am still popping in to norcal's site to see if i can make any trail runs... Hope to see you guys sooooooooon :mecry:

What have I been missing...Your FJ is a BEAST!!!! I like everything you have done! :rocker:
Thanks :) Does your truck have that crazy mudding setup on it :lol:

Dude I still love your truck! You have done an awesome build. I hope we will get to wheel again sometime.
Your eventually going to want to upgrade your air locker line with a steel braided line. I've had to replace mine last year.
Russell 634510 - Russell Stainless Steel ARB Air Locker Hose Kits - Quadratec link to where I got my upgraded lines. The thin blue lines are prone to failure.
Hey Clarence !!! Long time no talk !! How are you doing? How is that D90 treating ya? Will sure do check that line, it looks like it is worth it. I remember Chris (digger) had his break at some point.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I have been around buddy. I moved to California a while back. How is everything going in the dairyland? :)
Things are great for me! But... the DNR threatened to fine McCaslin Mt for some runoff issues, so they closed the place down. Damn I miss that place!

How do you like it out in Cali?

·
Registered
610 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sweet FJ man, love to see when people use their rig for what it's made for!

:cheers:

101 - 114 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.