Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was just posted on our local news (Wichita, KS - USA)

FJ Cruiser Car-Jacked

Police were responding to a disturbance call when a Maize Police officer noticed the suspect and vehicle description matched the same description of the armed carjacking earlier in the day. Suspect tried to flee and rammed a police cruiser.

·
Admin
8,150 Posts
I just hate it when something beautiful is used for evil.
:cowfrown:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
36,968 Posts
I just hate it when something beautiful is used for evil.
:cowfrown:
I'm sorry, it wasn't my choice, God made me this way and it's what he had planned for me.>:D

Reactions: amaclach

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts
He should have been shot and save us all a lot of money. Car jacking then ramming a police vehicle? Game over dude.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I noticed the gas was $2.06 for the cheapest blend.

This was just posted on our local news (Wichita, KS - USA)

FJ Cruiser Car-Jacked

Police were responding to a disturbance call when a Maize Police officer noticed the suspect and vehicle description matched the same description of the armed carjacking earlier in the day. Suspect tried to flee and rammed a police cruiser.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The one PO made a serious mistake. When the FJ is starting to back up he puts himself between the FJ and his car. The FJ driver could have easily rammed and killed him if he didn't move fast enough. Glad they all stayed unharmed and sad the FJ was smashed like that.

·
Premium Member
1,028 Posts
Is that FJ lowered, or is the cop that walks up on the passenger side freakishly tall? Or maybe I'm just that short...

I noticed the gas was $2.06 for the cheapest blend.
I got gas for $1.98 regular price last Friday. $2.00 a gallon isn't that uncommon here in western Mass these days.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts