Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha, who is on the island of O'ahu, Hawai'i? If so what kind of rig do you have, what mods and where do you off-road? Just want to see if anyone else out here uses their FJ to its full potential, aloha!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Howzit,

On Oahu, we have a small, informal club called the Aloha FJ Cruisers. Here's a link to our website:
Aloha Fj Cruisers

We mostly wheel at Kaena Point (Mokuleia side) and Peaco&k Flats.
Our group is pretty small, with probably less than 10 active members. However, we all wholeheartedly believe that the FJ was meant to be wheeled, and have the damage to prove it. :lol:

I wheel a 07 TRD. I have added Pro Comp Muds, a Toytec/OME 3" lift, All Pro armor, and a All Pro bumper with a Warn M8000 for starters.

Come by our site and check us out. We have outings and get-togethers every now and then, and you're welcome to attend. In the meantime, stop by and talk story.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will be looking you guys up! I will be moving to Oahu next month. Can't wait to get back behind the wheel of my FJ. I have been without it for about 16 months due to being in S. Korea.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
so jealous you guys live in beautiful Hawaii and I'm sittin my ass here in jersey :mecry:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Peac Flats.
Niiiiiiiiiiice!!!

Hey, did you have your rig in Oct
2007? I think that I may have seen
you on the leeward side bythe HPD
Academy! I was stoked because it
was right after I got mine.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
I don't think that was me. I got my FJ in Dec 2007.

Hmmmmm. Yeah, I looked pretty goofy waving from my rental Mazda
so it was jsut as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Kaneohe. I'm not an FJ'er, but close. Does the same suspension count? Looking for a group to start riding with.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I'm in Kaneohe. I'm not an FJ'er, but close. Does the same suspension count? Looking for a group to start riding with.
You're more than welcome to join us. The link to our site is on the first page of this thread. Stop by and introduce yourself, as we're always looking for more Toyotas to wheel with.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Glad to find you guys. I just posted a thread looking for an FJ group on O'ahu and found you after I did it. I'll be down there in September and the FJ should be in by October. I'll save the website and gladly hookup with you guys when I get there! Looking forward to it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts