Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my Altima for the FJ Cruiser 08. Was a lease and only had 20K miles on it. Still has the new car smell and everything is spotless.

They said it has the premium package on it, with the tow hitch and electric side mirrors and stuff.

Hope this is a good investment for fun. I got it for my 12" telescope and camping in mind. But I would like to try out some 4x4 in it in the future. Anyone in the So Cal area that could recommend some easy 4x4 trails I won't get stuck on, or trails that I shouldn't go on. Heard something about trail ratings that go from 1-4 with 4 being the hardest.

Well either way, it feels nice to be in this vehicle and having all the power I need when I need it.

Salute!!!

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and Welcome to the forums!
There are tons of people on here from socal. I'm sure there is somebody who would love to take you out on some trails.
Check out the sub forum and the Socal FJ Cruiser club and forums.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,933 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
welcome and congrats ! ! :cheers:

the longer you have the FJ the more places you'll find a reason to take it...

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the rig and welcome.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave:Welcome

·
Registered
238 Posts
Just traded in my Altima for the FJ Cruiser 08. Was a lease and only had 20K miles on it. Still has the new car smell and everything is spotless.

They said it has the premium package on it, with the tow hitch and electric side mirrors and stuff.

Hope this is a good investment for fun. I got it for my 12" telescope and camping in mind. But I would like to try out some 4x4 in it in the future. Anyone in the So Cal area that could recommend some easy 4x4 trails I won't get stuck on, or trails that I shouldn't go on. Heard something about trail ratings that go from 1-4 with 4 being the hardest.

Well either way, it feels nice to be in this vehicle and having all the power I need when I need it.

Salute!!!
Hey spaceman! im right around the corner. I need to go out more often. If you want to test her out and not do anythnig extreme i say go to stoddard wells and mess around there. Its pretty open and there are easy trails there and a good way to just practice. Mojave desert is cool. I plan on a trip out there pretty soon. Keep in touch!! and welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome! You should hit up Azusa Canyon, that place is a blast!! If you want to check it out, let me know and I'll drive up!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts