Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay,
With the Frappr thread, we're able to see where we are located. The next step will be to form regional FJ clubs. I know many of you belong to TLCA or other 4x4 clubs.

Since I know nothing about organizing a club or organization, I bow to those of you with experience. Pretty cool thinking of forming a club when none of us even own an FJ yet. Guru's, speak up!!! Those closet members/guests, time to sign up and come out of the shadows....let us know who you are.
Its only an idea....I've got a thousand of them and maybe even one or two good ones!!
Ernie

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Check out Ernie. The man is energized! He hijacks an FJC for a joy ride and now he's going to spread the gospel across North America.

I'm not much into clubs. I like the idea of using the FJC to get away from people, if you know what I mean, but I'd guess one of the best ways of starting a club is starting a website like this one, but with a local/regional interest.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Ernie,

Once the car hits the streets we will create "Regional" sections on the forum. That would be an excellent place to organize regional car clubs.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hell yeah,
I was waiting for somebody to step up.
I've been involved with a few clubs in my day. Some are really strict and regulated, others were just a gang to meet up with for a camping trip.

I'll join up,

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pancho, Looking at your avatar, you and me are starting to look more like each other everyday. I guess hanging around this site causes that. Quite handsome, I must say.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
From dictionary.com:
av·a·tar n. An embodiment, as of a quality or concept; an archetype: the very avatar of cunning.

Ernie, after the stunt you pulled off, you are my avatar.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Seriously, Ernie, I think right now you are everyone's avatar...

I keep looking at the pics and I still can't believe you managed to pull that off! You rule. Maybe we should send you to Toyota Headquarters and see what kind of trouble, errrr I mean information you can squeeze out of the boys at corporate. I mean, if you can make your wife chase down a test driver and end up in the driver's seat.... I would bet you might be able to talk Toyota into a massive discount for the FJ Cruiser forums community!

·
Registered
883 Posts
For those of you who are willing to take your new off-road capable rig out on the trails you can certainly join TTORA! We are nationwide with chapters in most states. TTORA is an off-road club for all off-road capable Toyota vehicles and we would love to have any of you new FJ owners to come join us out on the trails!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts