Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Vendor
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You may get one at no charge. This is a 3M laminated decal that will hold up. Not a cheap decal by any means. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. My way of always saying thanks to this forum that helps FJ owners every day. I was a member going back to 2007, just under another handle. Make sure to note your FORUM NAME IN ORDER NOTES.

Because my shipping is a flat rate based on 99.9% badge sales I cannot do free shipping on decal only orders at this time :(

Offer is discretely located at the bottom of our decal page >>> https://www.indyfjcruisers.com/the-store/

NEW DESIGN OPTION SQUARE - I love it. We also have many other decals in the $5-7 range.

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice! Thanks :rocker:

·
Registered
136 Posts
I would say thanks too but I ended up buying an umbrella badge and holder :rofl: So the free sticker cost me money.... :clap:

My FJ has turned me into a sticker whore since the back windows are really only good for holding stickers. :lol:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lmao..3 stickers?? I haven't even gotten mine yet, I'm going to have to get on my computer to do it, having trouble on mobile site

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks- this reminded me that I had a hitch cover in my cart, so might as well buy something to go along with that free decal!

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
Thanks for the great deal!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Thanks for the free sticker! Good strategy to drive traffic to your site. I've purchased before from your site and looking through your items again makes me want to get some more :)

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Very awesome of you to offer these! ;)

·
Vendor
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thanks for the free sticker! Good strategy to drive traffic to your site. I've purchased before from your site and looking through your items again makes me want to get some more :)
True, I spent some time redesigning the lay out a few weeks back and I think it is easier to find what you are looking for so a good re-introduction if you had not been there in a while.

Thank you for the compliment.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Placed order, thanks for a great deal!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts