Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
Hey Joel, you do what you gotta do. I say let's keep it in the family. I'll put the first bid in. :)

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
I will only be upset if someone outbids me. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,736 Posts
I sold 2 of the ones I had here on the forum. Only asked for what I paid, ~$30-$40, but I wanted them to go to forum members. However, since this is eBay, it will go for as much as you want to pay! :lol:

There is a thread for new badges to be made next year, but it may not happen, and even if it does, it probably won't be this badge again.

has anyone sold one before... what do these go for ? $100 ? hopefully someone on the forum gets it

·
Registered
470 Posts
I sold 2 of the ones I had here on the forum. Only asked for what I paid.. it will go for as much as you want to pay! :lol:

There is a thread for new badges to be made next year, but it may not happen, and even if it does, it probably won't be this badge again.
ok I see.. thanks :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Joel, you do what you gotta do. I say let's keep it in the family. I'll put the first bid in. :)
Thanks!

I will only be upset if someone outbids me. :lol:
:lol:

I'm hoping to get to my PM's tonight Wilson. I think there is gonna be a Wilson Fairlead group buy come Jan. 1st. Sorry it's taken so long... I got a couple weeks off school, I gotta go at this hard and try to catch up before I get locked in a lecture hall for a few months again.

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dunno why anyone else would want to buy it :lol:
Layton!

You still need a knobber? :(

After that article in 4WD Mag it looks like 80's aren't the only ones who want knobs... just about every Toyota truck type has contacted me. The 80 is first then I'll worry about the rest...

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Layton!

You still need a knobber? :(

After that article in 4WD Mag it looks like 80's aren't the only ones who want knobs... just about every Toyota truck type has contacted me. The 80 is first then I'll worry about the rest...
YES. My lame 4wd knob sucks. I need some aluminum in that thing. I am telling you, you would have a large market of 80 owners that would want these.
Probably could pay for your tuition if you could crank em out fast enough :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Wow $102 already....? That was a good investment lol jk..., can't wait for the 2011 badges to get started. Good luck w the bids n school

·
Registered
952 Posts
Thanks!

I'm hoping to get to my PM's tonight Wilson. I think there is gonna be a Wilson Fairlead group buy come Jan. 1st. Sorry it's taken so long... I got a couple weeks off school, I gotta go at this hard and try to catch up before I get locked in a lecture hall for a few months again.
Joel,
Not to hijack - but interested in the Fairlead...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sucks,
I've been a member since 09? and I missed out on the badge buy deal and would like one for my FJ. Can't spend that much though. :boohoo:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts