Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like it to me. :confused: Or my memory is failing (certainly a possibility).

Individual options now are:
Locking rear differential
Traction control (4WD only)
P265/60 R17 tires on 17-in. alloy wheels (5)
Rear Sonar (2 sensors)
Multi-info display (vehicle attitude, temperature and compass)
Daytime running lights
115V-400W inverter
which is very different from my recollection. To see the individual options, go to Toyota's FJ Cruiser index, click on "SECTION: Specifications" at the bottom and then "Available Options" on the left. I also seem to recall that clicking on the "SECTION: Specifications" in the past actually downloaded the specs. That doesn't work, now you download specs by clicking on the upper right portion of the frame.

Neither does this match the individual options on Toyota's FJ Cruiser Build site.

Am I crazy? With respect to this issue only, please. :D

Stewart

·
Banned
2,098 Posts
Dear Stewart,
No, you are not crazy. And no one here will call you crazy. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I wish you all the best in 2006. And I don't know what to tell you about the options. I think all of us should stop dryhumping that site until prices for options are announced.

You know what IS crazy though? That one has to be stuck with daytime running lights. WHY? Or is this a 'smart' stalk where you have the "auto" option but are able to turn it off? Ouuu... did Air just come up with something no one's discussed yet?!?! I think that's a resounding 'Maybe'!

Seriously, can anyone who has been inside an FJ confirm or deny that the blinker/lights stalk has the option to turn off daytime (read: gaytime) running lights?

·
Registered
644 Posts
rsa said:
It looks like it to me. :confused: Or my memory is failing (certainly a possibility).

Individual options now are:which is very different from my recollection. To see the individual options, go to Toyota's FJ Cruiser index, click on "SECTION: Specifications" at the bottom and then "Available Options" on the left. I also seem to recall that clicking on the "SECTION: Specifications" in the past actually downloaded the specs. That doesn't work, now you download specs by clicking on the upper right portion of the frame.

Neither does this match the individual options on Toyota's FJ Cruiser Build site.

Am I crazy? With respect to this issue only, please. :D

Stewart

Looks like they changed the info display too...It used to show the altitude. I wonder if different color FJ's have a different disposition, or a general attitude. Like the yellow one will be happy all the damn time, but the black one just isn't up for it....ever. :D

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
I think that just sounds like the upgrade package. You found that under "available options," right? I think it just means the upgrade package available?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Individual options maybe different from one model to another.

My choice is a 4WD with MT. W/ any option package(s) or w/o any option package, there are only four individual options: the side airbags, alloy 17" wheels, locking rear diff and running boards.

BTW, my choice is convenience package and locking rear diff. Keep the weight/aero drag minimum and mobility high :) The black steel wheels will make it look all business.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
POS VETT said:
Individual options maybe different from one model to another.

My choice is a 4WD with MT. W/ any option package(s) or w/o any option package, there are only four individual options: the side airbags, alloy 17" wheels, locking rear diff and running boards.

BTW, my choice is convenience package and locking rear diff. Keep the weight/aero drag minimum and mobility high :) The black steel wheels will make it look all business.
exactly what i ordered. might get the side airbags depending on cost - might lower the insurance on this thing.

·
Premium Member
8,329 Posts
caliFJ said:
exactly what i ordered. might get the side airbags depending on cost - might lower the insurance on this thing.

and keep you safe from those boneheads in their big SU...V's.........oh wait.

nevermind :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts