·
Premium Member
2,125 Posts
North Florida -

Ernie's Southern Off Road
18204 NW Hwy 441
High Springs, FL 32643
386-454-4300

My FJ was lifted here. Very experienced with 4x4's, their specialty. They have also done several hot rods for me.
X2 He did my Pro-comp lift, wheels/tires, & Body lift install. Anything from Custom Fab work to Diesel repair... If its 4x4 he can work on it!:rocker:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Hmmm...I see lots of FJ's on the road here in eastern MA, but no mechanics? I'd even consider going to NH, but nothing listed there either. Please tell me that I don't have to continue with the dealership...I am NOT happy with them.
Not one comment on ANYONE in all of New England, including New York. That's not good. .....:mecry:

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not one comment on ANYONE in all of New England, including New York. That's not good. .....:mecry:
Doesn't mean there aren't any good ones there; it just means that no one has contributed any for there yet.

·
Premium Member
17,642 Posts
Javier's Autos Unlimited-Gulf coast Crawl Shop
9443 Clay Road
Houston, TX 77080-1445
(713) 461-5595
Javier's Autos Unlimited

Do everything from fabrication to basic maintenance. Buggy's for Ultra 4/KOH, Land Cruisers, Jeeps, FJCs, you name it they've worked on it. They did the fabrication and install work for my 3 link rear axle, transfer case and front suspension.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
+1 for ACC Toyota in Decatur, GA. They installed my OME lift. GREAT bunch of guys. Very knowledgeable and really care about your rig and what YOU want!

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Javier's Autos Unlimited-Gulf coast Crawl Shop
9443 Clay Road
Houston, TX 77080-1445
(713) 461-5595
Javier's Autos Unlimited

Do everything from fabrication to basic maintenance. Buggy's for Ultra 4/KOH, Land Cruisers, Jeeps, FJCs, you name it they've worked on it. They did the fabrication and install work for my 3 link rear axle, transfer case and front suspension.
Thanks Brian; added to the list in the first post.

+1 for ACC Toyota in Decatur, GA. They installed my OME lift. GREAT bunch of guys. Very knowledgeable and really care about your rig and what YOU want!
Thanks Tom; added your comments (and some of my own) to their listing in the first post. I bought some stuff for my 40 from them and they called me back numerous times to make sure my order was perfect, then FedEx'ed it to me because I needed it quick. Excellent folks that I would gladly do business with again, and recommend to anyone.

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Here's the link to Kurt at CO. Cruiser Outfitters Kurt is great to work with, and if he doesn't have what you need he will help you search for someone that does.
Kurt was one of the first people on the list, since I've personally spent quite a bit of money there... but
i did add the link, thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Anyone know of any places in Nebraska? I am currently in omaha but will drive anywhere including iowa, kansas, south dakota or even colorado?????

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
I'll add in a couple of places that I know of.

Tony Divino Toyota
777 West Riverdale Road
Riverdale, UT 84405

I've getting service work with these guys for probably close to 20 years now. They are great to work with and they do a good job. I had them instal some aftermarket springs and an aux fuel tank on my old 4Runner and they did everything on my FJ including bumpers, winch, skids, lights, seat covers, etc. They have done a great job for me. My sister and nephew have also used them with no problems. Tony Divino Toyota | Riverdale, UT - New and Used Toyotas Near Ogden and Salt Lake City

The next two places are in WY. I have had a clutch replaced in my old pickup at the first place and have had family and friends that have had work done at the second. Both shops are good places.

Green River Imports
392 E Flaming Gorge Way
Green River, WY 82935
307-875-8733

K-Motive & Sports
4670 Hwy 374
Green River, WY 82935
307-875-9205
1-800-967-1474
K-MOTIVE & SPORTS Green River, WY 1 (800) 967-1474

·
Registered
839 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, I've decided to give a local garage a try:

Triangle Servicenter, in Chelmsford, MA

Bob's been working on the FJ and so far it's been a good, quality job. The place is always busy, they've been around for 30+ years and AAA gives them a great rating.

·
Registered
124 Posts
For those of you in the Charlotte NC area I own a shop and would be willing to work out some sort of forum discount. We've got all the latest equipment and I staff quality techs. We do anything from oil changes to full out builds.

Auto Solutions Inc
8702 Statesville Rd
Charlotte NC 28269
http://www.asi-autosolutions.com
(704) 598-2500

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
For those of you in NorCal in the North Bay give Eric a call. He does it all including lift kits and he specializes in gear swaps.

Performance Drivetrain
459 Portal
Cotati, CA 94931
(707)-795-9100

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,220 Posts
If you want a decent alignment in Louisiana, check these guys out. They're the only place that could align my truck. They've been doing ONLY alignments for over 40 years. They do it the old school way too (no computers)

Jim's Wheel Alignment
(225) 357-4860
6487 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge, LA 70805

·
Registered
898 Posts
This is terrific idea and appreciate all those that posted!

NEW FJ owner and yet to have first oil change, so can't recommend shops; except I had the steering "shake" and Marietta Toyota worked with me to send it to Weaver Tire & Brake in Marietta who solved problem completely! If under warranty, Toyota will pay: but if not Weaver still a good bet!

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
Plus one for iron pig in virginia

Sent from my GT-P6210 using AutoGuide.com App

21 - 40 of 69 Posts