Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wow, excellent post and helps me a lot in my search for an FJ. Seems most dealerships that have one on the lot are "No Haggle". CarGurus and the like are pricing models ie 13, 14 model years just under original MSRP. Holding the line on price with zero wiggle room. Bad news for buyers but... but the good news for you folks that have one - Haggerty is calling the FJ a collector car. Sorry, didnt know how to post the article on here but a good read. Maybe one of you braniacs can find it and post it for us all.

Great research on this thread - thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
What does this look like to you? I’m not seeing this color option, but it looks is listed as magma. I really like the look
It is a 2013 or 2014 edition. The color is "Magma" and it is factory, not aftermarket. Paint code is 2LF, I bought a spray can of it for touch up and color matching my lower link armor.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It is a 2013 or 2014 edition. The color is "Magma" and it is factory, not aftermarket. Paint code is 2LF, I bought a spray can of it for touch up and color matching my lower link armor.

I’m trying to figure out it’s options with this paint style. I don’t see in any of these awesome package by year threads. The roof being same color tone and all.

·
Registered
355 Posts
There was never a Magma Trail Teams edition unfortunately. It looks like somebody color matched the roof and added TRD rims to make their own 4X4 Magma TT but forgot to black out all the silver pieces. If it has the roof console near the rear view mirror, it has CRAWL control.

·
Registered
51 Posts
So just out of curiosity, does the community consider the NSSE a special edition? Is the total number of TTs for that year inclusive of the NSSE trucks? Does that make the 11 TT rarer, and the NSSE ever rarer? I'm the proud new owner of a NSSE and it still looks like to this day the total number of NSSEs is still unknown.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a 2010 4X4 Auto that has the convenience package and also had the off road package that I see missing here from the list.

·
Registered
54 Posts
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Options
-Driver and Front Passenger Front Seat-mounted Side Bolster Airbags and Front- and Second-row Side Curtain Airbags
-17 inch 6-spoke Aluminum Alloy Wheels with P265/70R17 tires and full size spare (exterior rear door mount)
-Locking Rear Differential
-Running Boards
Thanks for compiling and posting this, FJX2K! :rocker:

We got the 2007 Titanium Metallic 4WD AT w/Package 2 + running boards, and I know of at least one other option on the 2007 that is not listed here: arm rests.

In late 2006/early 2007 we ordered our FJ (I don't believe from the factory - I think it was more like the dealer put dibs on one that was already on a boat but not yet destined for a specific dealer), and we had to pay extra for arm rests. IIRC, they were port installed.

I also don't think the roof rack was stock. It's been a LONG time, and I am MUCH older, but I seem to recall we had to choose the roof rack as an option.

2007 was the only year...that a spare tire cover was required because the back-up system was sonar, not camera.
Ours did not come stock with a spare tire cover. Actually, that is what brought me to this forum 12 years ago! My wife thought she wanted a cover, they didn't come stock, our dealer would not throw one in with the deal, and they were WAY overpriced to add one as an option. So I came here to ask for aftermarket suggestions.

Lo & behold some awesome forum members offered me theirs for free! However, my wife decided she liked the full size spare showing and changed her mind on the cover.

We got our FJ through Southeast Toyota, so some of these items may have been "standard" for them and and an "option" for Gulf States Toyota, or vice versa.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts