Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Iceberg (stock)/AT/loaded
13 Posts
It is a Slumberjack Roadhouse Tarp. I love that thing, well made too! :)
Also very good in windy conditions.

Wow, it's reasonably priced, too. How does it attach to the top of your FJ? I have the OEM roof rack on mine. Thanks.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Wow, it's reasonably priced, too. How does it attach to the top of your FJ? I have the OEM roof rack on mine. Thanks.
There are 3 adjustable nylon straps with those snap clips in the center. I fasten them to the roof rack (Frontrunner). The corners I stake down with the guylines it comes with to keep them off the body and paint.

IMHO, it's the nicest tarp out there. I don't see why it wouldn't work the same on the OEM roof rack.

Pic below shows the corners going to the wheels, I didn't like that set up.

Reactions: America First

·
Vendor
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
FJ Nation-thank you so much for the pics! I am so impressed with what you have shared. If you wheel over to www.redrockmotors.net, you will see that we were able to incorporate a few of the photos into our landing page. I'll be updating it further as we had some late entries that are fantastic!

Also, we are pleased to announce that it is official, we are, as of today, a premier vendor for FJ Forum. Stay tuned as we'd like to do something a little fun to kick things off with the good people of FJ nation. Still working on ideas......

·
Vendor
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
On top of Pikes Peak at The Bottomless Pit. Before I put all the skid plates and rock sliders on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here’s a photo of my Sandstorm. Hope you get you page up and running. The FJ community is amazing and none of us have the exact same rig we are all different in some sort of way!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am looking for some cool photos to update my website for our dealership. We started to specialize in FJ cruiser (trail teams editions primarily) and would love to have the background photos on our website reflect the FJ properly. So, if you have some cool photos you don't mind sharing (and us using on website), please forward them to me here, or you can send directly to [email protected].

Thanks to any and all for the assist!
I am looking for some cool photos to update my website for our dealership. We started to specialize in FJ cruiser (trail teams editions primarily) and would love to have the background photos on our website reflect the FJ properly. So, if you have some cool photos you don't mind sharing (and us using on website), please forward them to me here, or you can send directly to [email protected].

Thanks to any and all for the assist!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts