Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Admin
6,861 Posts
Perhaps the law suit should be against the inventors of steel, which could be somewhere in Asia Minor, or the Chinese in 400BC or the Romans... or ‘Mother Nature for the moisture content of air...I’m afraid it goes with the territory of vehicle ownership, a few have tried to bypass it but that brought it’s own issues...Delorian, Lotus...and now Tesla. Good luck

· Admin
6,861 Posts
I'm not sure what your analogy of steel made in 400BC has to do with today's technology. First the body panels including the floor boards aren't turning into dust. Encapsulating a (decent) steel composition really isn't brain surgery. Constructing a vehicle that turns into a safety problem isn't really a competent way to sell more vehicles.
It’s as irrelevant as this entire thread IMO.

Frame is more susceptible to rust simply by construction and location, flat panels can't trap moisture and dirt. I think what everyone is trying to say to you is a (any) frame is going to rust, it can be managed and limited as part of a vehicle maintenance routine which should be implemented before it even starts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.