Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Ironically when I was in Megaweb Toyota City in Odaiba, at the store there was nothing for FJC.

I bought some diecast Fj60, and MR2 and a Celica All trac. Interestingly I picked up some Lotus signs there. But not a single FJC, even after I spoke to the gentleman working the store.

Here's two more from Japan....these Tomicas are their "Matchbox"...they are like $4 in Japan. They usually produce a single run then they stop and after a little while they become rarer and collectible. These were the ones they had at the time I was there, but if you search on ebay you'll see all sorts of versions...
View attachment 1132803

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you go on walmart.com there’s a few different scale fj toys if you do a search just for FJ. Many colors and sizes too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the HPI RC crawler FJ they made a few years ago. Its also discontinued so its getting harder to find. You can grab them on eBay for 200-300 dollars if you watch. Its a really well built RC truck. Awesome capabilities and a lot of fun. My son and I built a track for ot in our woods with logs and creek crossings. Love it. If you can find one, but it.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I saw a couple at Toyota that were 1/24 scale and were both white with the Ivan Stewart racing stripes on them. Didn`t ask price being they were at Toyota :)

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
When the FJ Cruiser was first introduced into the US back in '07, Toyota Motor Sales sent a model to most everyone who purchased the TRD Special Edition / Black on Black...

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
The HPI Venture FJ was a great RTR (ready to run) model. Already nicely modded and tons of additional mods to keep you busy. Also additional bodies available to replace if needed or to switch things around. $400 (after the initial rush) wasn't a bad price for a fully built model (and when compared to several hundred dollars for an Autoart diecast).

I prefer 1:10th scale

21 - 31 of 31 Posts