Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I signed up to receive email notifications from Toyota regarding the FJ Cruiser and something showed up in my inbox today. Its a survey that when you fill it out, you are entered for a nice prize:

We know you're waiting for the all-new FJ Cruiser -- a true off-roading vehicle with the strong heritage of the FJ40. In the meantime, we want to know a little more about the kind of people who are interested in the FJ Cruiser -- that's you!

Answer a few brief questions about yourself and you'll be entered for a chance to go to Las Vegas, November 1-6, and attend SEMA.

6-day trip for two to Vegas including:

* Round-trip airfare
* Five nights' hotel accommodations
* Ground transportation to/from airport
* Exclusive access to SEMA
* See FJ Cruiser in person
* VIP access to a party hosted by Toyota
* $1000 Spending money

Just answer a few questions and you could be on your way to Las Vegas to attend SEMA 2005.
Unfortunately, the link provided only works for one person but be sure to sign up at the Toyota FJ Cruiser website here and you may receive the email as well:

http://www.toyota.com/fj

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got the same email, but were you able to register for the contest? When I clicked to enter, this is what I received:

The study's been closed. Thank you for your visit. We look forward to your future participation.

Bummed if something is wrong with my registration... :mad:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was able to register and complete the survey. Maybee after they got my entry, they decided I was the most worthy possible person for the trip, and they decided they might as well end the competition early? :)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I am already on the hunt for tickets to SEMA regardless of whether or not I win that trip from Toyota. I have to see this thing up close and personal. I have some of the folks I work with checking around. Being in Vegas already, it shouldn't be impossible to come up with some passes for the show. If anybody hears of any way to get tickets to this event, let me know!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Hey wait a minute, it just came to me.... we could have the Toyota FJ Cruiser forum register us as press and then we could ALL go!

That would work - obvious necessity for the Cruiser forum to get a taste of this new beastie up close and personally.

·
Premium Member
8,990 Posts
WoW ! I didn't realize the forum even existed in 2005. :eek:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts