Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a few of you guys are following us on Facebook, and if you're not you can do so at Off Track Motorsports | Facebook but our locally prepped FJ Cruiser WON Class 7 at the BOR Wendover 300 this weekend! I'll try not to get in trouble here for "advertising" again, I just thought I'd share a few pics with fellow local FJ enthusiasts.

Thanks!

John

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Congrats on the win John!
Rig looks awesome.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
WOW. Congrats and thanks for the pics

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Nice! That FJ is pretty sick!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I know a few of you guys are following us on Facebook, and if you're not you can do so at Off Track Motorsports | Facebook but our locally prepped FJ Cruiser WON Class 7 at the BOR Wendover 300 this weekend! I'll try not to get in trouble here for "advertising" again, I just thought I'd share a few pics with fellow local FJ enthusiasts.

Thanks!

John

Congrats! Looks like you had a blast. Did you stick around for that hellacious storm that came through or did you high tail it out of there?

I was going to be there at the races helping out some friends that make up the Canguro Racing Team, but I had to work. They took 4th overall and 2nd in class(class 5 VW) for their very first race as a team. http://canguroracing.com/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts