Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
And how do people like the "Putco look?" Hahaha! :rofl: How can you not laugh and look at that FJ!
Ok, the second photo (rear end) deserves a second look. There's a license plate reflected in the tire cover that doesn't exist outside of it!!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ok, the second photo (rear end) deserves a second look. There's a license plate reflected in the tire cover that doesn't exist outside of it!!
Whoa! Nice spotting! Now we know Putco items aren't good for hiding out identities or sensitive information!

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Does it have Saudi or UAE plates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HAHA, They blacked out the plate but from the plates of the Bald eagle, bad boy and the classic if I wanted a ***** I'd buy a dog, I'd have to reluctantly say American.... Maybe @Impatientblackfj can blow it up for us? It sure has my vote for ugliest FJ. I would love to know the build story!!

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,834 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,347 Posts
And how do people like the "Putco look?" Hahaha! :rofl: How can you not laugh and look at that FJ!
I always wonder what the handles on the hood are intended for? hahaha

Could you imagine driving that to FJ Summit and all the crazy looks you'd get? "A man drives down the street in that FJ, people know he's not afraid of anything."

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Never been a fan either of FJ Cruisers with that Hummer grille on it. I mean if you want a Hummer, then buy a hummer, don't mask your FJ and make it look wrong!
Saw a couple of these hummer style grilles on rigs at ATR this weekend and I was not a fan...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Something just doesn't seem right about this. The FJ is great, but towing a baby blue golf cart is not the usual haul. Apologies in advance if this is your rig an you're doing a nice favor for your golfing buds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,865 Posts
21 - 40 of 47 Posts