Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw that there is an event called FJ Fallout at Hidden Falls in a couple months. I wanted to see who has gone and what the experience was like. I went to Summit last year and had a blast. Is anyone here planning on going? How does it compare to Summit? I know the trails will be very different, but was wondering about the actual event part.

·
Premium Member
2,184 Posts
I saw that there is an event called FJ Fallout at Hidden Falls in a couple months. I wanted to see who has gone and what the experience was like. I went to Summit last year and had a blast. Is anyone here planning on going? How does it compare to Summit? I know the trails will be very different, but was wondering about the actual event part.
Google it and give us a full report tomorrow!

:wink

·
Registered
304 Posts
From the YouTube vids they have it looks pretty cool

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From the YouTube vids they have it looks pretty cool
It does look pretty cool. I was wondering if it is well organized. It looks like they have some good sponsors. I don't know if they have a big raffle or not. I'm not sure but it seems like the park is not closed to other vehicles during the event.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
From what I heard of last years, it was a blast.
There is a good video they put together on youtube.
I saw it listed on facebook and depending on if I go to Big Bend again this October, I might go to Fallout. (I'm also halfway through a long move)
I still haven't been to Hidden Falls, so that would be 2 firsts for me.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
It does look pretty cool. I was wondering if it is well organized. It looks like they have some good sponsors. I don't know if they have a big raffle or not. I'm not sure but it seems like the park is not closed to other vehicles during the event.
One of the gals from HOTOR mentioned Raffles. I said "True, but Big Bend has Mountains".

I think you'd have a great time if you went.

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
It is a small event but growing. It is open to all makes not just FJs or even Toyotas. I went last year and have signed up for this year. Good guided runs raffle and food.

I likes it enough last year to come again this year.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will yall be in the Jeep Tatem? I am hoping I can make it out there. I haven't been to Hidden Falls before.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How do you like your Beemer? It looks like you got it from Craig Hertel. He is a good guy.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
Recommend calling ahead. Alot of us will be on the radio....(chanel TBD). It should be a good turnout. I would expect between 30 and 100 vehicles. It seems to grow every year.

I think they are bringing in a very big smoker pit.

They usually get the whole AREA 51 zone of the park reserved.

It is good for beginers, and experienced drivers. Even 2WD trucks will join on some of the level 3 trails, and they usually put you with someone who is experienced at leading the trail run and who is a good spotter.

·
Call me Pickles
831 Posts
Fallout Registration is climbing! Claim your tickets before the Registration cap at 250!

More information about vendors and plans
https://www.facebook.com/FJFallout?fref=ts

Fallout 2015 Tickets in Marble Falls, TX, United States

Fallout is proud to announce Metal Tech 4x4 , Radflo Suspension , Bob and Larry's BBQ , Diesel Toys Performance , and Brute Force Fabrication as current sponsors!

We have more tail leads this year!!!
Robert Griffin III - Beginner
Melissa Sivley - Beginner
Kolby Klenik - Intermediate / advanced
Walter Gameiro - Intermediate / advanced
Ryan Sivley - Intermediate / advanced
Angie Bonser-lain Advanced / Extreme

·
Call me Pickles
831 Posts
Ok by overwhelming demand we are offering a last minute registration.

At this time we are offering a $35 registration for drivers and $25 for passengers.
This registration does NOT cover park fees. This covers your shirt , Sat night dinner , trail
leads for the weekend , and access to raffles. You will be responsible for paying your own
non-discounted park fees at the gate on your own ( this includes passengers and kids that
would normally be free through full price registration ).

Registration closes on Aug 31st.There are only 6 days of registration left!

Please take important note - With this offer being put out we will not be offering trail
leads , food , shirts , or access to the raffles this year to non-registered participants.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ok by overwhelming demand we are offering a last minute registration.

At this time we are offering a $35 registration for drivers and $25 for passengers.
This registration does NOT cover park fees. This covers your shirt , Sat night dinner , trail
leads for the weekend , and access to raffles. You will be responsible for paying your own
non-discounted park fees at the gate on your own ( this includes passengers and kids that
would normally be free through full price registration ).

Registration closes on Aug 31st.There are only 6 days of registration left!

Please take important note - With this offer being put out we will not be offering trail
leads , food , shirts , or access to the raffles this year to non-registered participants.

Until what time on the 31st is registration open?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts