Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 300 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Description:
Here they are!
After working with Sun Fusion Cruiser, and with help from Putts255 and BDFJ, Ellis Precision is pleased to bring you the FJ Cruiser Forum sticker.
It is a slightly modified version of the design that Putts255 created. It has been optimized so that the white (which represents the vinyl the sticker is cut from) doesn't get so thin that it will come off easily. I hope nobody out there is too offended by me having to modify the design, but unfortunately, it just wouldn't work otherwise. The sticker will be shipped in two parts becaue it is much more efficient for me to cut it in two parts (and cheaper for you) and because that way you can put the two parts in different places if you feel like it.
They will be shipped as two separate sheets, with a front and back backing, and detailed instructions on exactly how to apply it so it looks great.

Size:
The top part of the sticker with the FJ Cruiser graphic is approximately 6" wide, and 4" high. The bottom part with the website is approximately 12" wide, and 1/2" high.

Price:
At the last moment, I've been able to provide a Mettalic Silver option as well. However, the material for it is MUCH more expensive, which is why the Mettalic Silver ones are more expensive than the regular colors. (Sorry Titanium guys.)

Current colors are: White, and Mettalic Silver. Other colors weren't selling very well compared to these two, so they have been discontinued.

Prices for white version:
1 - $8 USD each
2 - $7 USD each
3 - $6 USD each
4 or more - $5 USD each

Prices for the Mettalic Silver version:
1 - $10 USD each
2 - $9 USD each
3 - $8 USD each
4 or more - $7 USD each

+ $1 USD Shipping and Handling for all orders

The quantities of White and Mettalic Silver cannot be combined for a discount. EX: 2 white ($7 x 2), 1 Silver costs ($10) $24 USD, NOT $18 USD.

Ordering:
Please remember that these will not start shipping until the weekend after I get your order because they take time to pack.
After receiving the order form below from you, I will send you a Paypal invoice or if you prefer, information for writing and mailing a cheque to myself. If you do NOT receive this invoice, assume that I did not receive your email. If this happens, please send me a PM. Please send the email containing the information below, to - [email protected] -

COPY AND PASTE THE FORM BELOW INTO YOUR EMAIL TO ME

-----------------------------------------------------------

FJ CRUISER FORUM STICKER ORDER FORM

FJForum Name:

Shipping address:

Postal Code:

I would like to order:
(replace "X" with the number of each color you would like.)

X White Stickers
X Silver Stickers

I will paying by:
(put an "X" in one)
( ) Paypal
( ) Cheque

·
Registered
310 Posts
I like it, I like it!!!

Good Job, I will order very soon.

·
Banned
3,684 Posts
Looks good Thomas!

Doing it without the "toyota" in the grille is probably best.

I like the way you did the little touches on the font too, good job.
Glad to hear that you were able to get silver for our ti friends.

I'll be placing my order as soon as I get a paypal account set up.

Thanks again man,

Bryan

·
Registered
464 Posts
Whoo hoo! Order sent!

·
Registered
944 Posts
any chance of getting a picture of the metallic one?

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Order sent!

·
Banned
3,684 Posts
i dont mind spending money and i realize the low numbers of stickers is driving the price up, but still 8 bucks for a sticker.
It's not the low numbers that is the reason the pricing being what it is, it's the labor involved to make them because of the detailing and the font.

Judging by the poll I conducted, we have had requests for over 100 stickers, so it's not the low numbers.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Form sent!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey guys!

Thanks for the great response! I'll be sending out the invoices as soon as I can, probably tonight or tomorrow night for some of you.

I know there's been some question about the prices of the stickers, but the reason for the prices is that this isn't merely a sticker but it's actually machine-cut vinyl. Which means there's a quite a bit of labour involved in getting it to the finished stage. If things go well this round, I imagine I'll be able to drop the price slightly for the next buy, once I know exactly how much is being spent on these and what it's costing.

I'll be cutting the prototypes of these tomorrow, and I'll try to get some pictures up for you guys to see exactly what you're getting.

·
Banned
3,684 Posts
Hey guys!

Thanks for the great response! I'll be sending out the invoices as soon as I can, probably tonight or tomorrow night for some of you.

I know there's been some question about the prices of the stickers, but the reason for the prices is that this isn't merely a sticker but it's actually machine-cut vinyl. Which means there's a quite a bit of labour involved in getting it to the finished stage. If things go well this round, I imagine I'll be able to drop the price slightly for the next buy, once I know exactly how much is being spent on these and what it's costing.

I'll be cutting the prototypes of these tomorrow, and I'll try to get some pictures up for you guys to see exactly what you're getting.
Can't wait to see 'em man!

·
Premium Member
6,956 Posts
Hey guys!

I know a guy with an FJ that lives down the street from you if you need a second opinion for testing! (hint hint nudge nudge)

:rocker:

·
Registered
849 Posts
just emailed and ordered my silver! i dont care about the price...its just that damn cool! :)
thanks

·
Registered
5,027 Posts
It's not the low numbers that is the reason the pricing being what it is, it's the labor involved to make them because of the detailing and the font.

Judging by the poll I conducted, we have had requests for over 100 stickers, so it's not the low numbers.
if you ordered 5k stickers they would be 1/4 of the cost. thats what i meant. knowing guys that have vinyl machines i can tell you that they arent expensive, just takes a little more time for something more detailed, but price usually isnt effected if you go to a big shop.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
if you ordered 5k stickers they would be 1/4 of the cost. thats what i meant. knowing guys that have vinyl machines i can tell you that they arent expensive, just takes a little more time for something more detailed, but price usually isnt effected if you go to a big shop.
You are exactly correct.

Except that I'm not confident I can sell 5,000 stickers which is why I'm not ordering that many. Also, I'm the guy who runs the vinyl cutter and I know exactly what it takes to get this job through production. I also know that if I'm going to be spending hours and hours getting these things ready, then I'd like something for my time.
Quite frankly, if you don't like what I'm selling then don't buy it.

:)

1 - 20 of 300 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.