Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok all, you all have been waiting and we are getting close. In the next week we will be announcing a 4 day sale of fj freedom windows. Most of you know we are a fairly new company and we have had a tremendous amount of support throughout the world. Keep posted to the threads to find out when the sale is going to start.

Keep posted

cheers,

doug
fj freedom windows
303-882-8776
www.fjfreedomwindows.com:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Ok all, you all have been waiting and we are getting close. In the next week we will be announcing a 4 day sale of fj freedom windows. Most of you know we are a fairly new company and we have had a tremendous amount of support throughout the world. Keep posted to the threads to find out when the sale is going to start.

Keep posted

cheers,

doug
fj freedom windows
303-882-8776
www.fjfreedomwindows.com:cheers:
I missed the price?

·
Premium Member
6,611 Posts
They havent posted the price yet, they are making us wait ...

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
Dang' Vendors, Always TEASING US !... :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
876 Posts
Interested. Caach pahala? $$$$

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
Interested to see what the pricing is going to be.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Hmmm....Mrs. Wilson can I have a set?

Hey Doug :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I am jittery with anticipation... :scared:

·
Registered
309 Posts
There was a group buy on the NorCal site but not enough people to get a very good rate. You have to add shipping and CA tax to the order but here is the deal they had for NorCal:

Group Buy Details
Minimum Group Buy participants: 5
MSRP: $399.99 per set
Group Buy cost:
5 – 10 $379.99
11 – 15 $369.99
16+ $349.99

Lets hope they offer a better price this time or we get enough for the 16+ price or better. I would like a set, but not at only $20 off.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
There was a group buy on the NorCal site but not enough people to get a very good rate. You have to add shipping and CA tax to the order but here is the deal they had for NorCal:

Group Buy Details
Minimum Group Buy participants: 5
MSRP: $399.99 per set
Group Buy cost:
5 – 10 $379.99
11 – 15 $369.99
16+ $349.99

Lets hope they offer a better price this time or we get enough for the 16+ price or better. I would like a set, but not at only $20 off.

I totally agree that $20 is no GB discount. That's why I didn't jump on the Nor-Cal GB. Plus I priced out the cost of installing a freedom window and the cheapest place I could find said $125. I'd pay that if it was motorized roll down. But hey, they look great! Wish I had the extra cash. My dog would love the extra air.:rocker:

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Count me in f these definitely. I hav bee planning on these for a while so when I saw this today I was thrilled. Am looking fod to see what they will sell for.

Christian:clap:

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Sorry my keyboard was acting up on my last post.
Made me look dopey or drunk...........LOL

I am definitely interested in the freedom windows. I am looking forward to seeing what they sell for.

Christian:clap:

·
Registered
8,955 Posts
:rofl: :rofl:... I'm Glad you reposted.... ;)

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey all, We are getting closer, just a couple more days until our 4 day sale starts. Our goal with FJ Freedom Windows is to sell them at a good retail price for everyone and keep them a 100% American made product. This does cost us more money to produce but we need to do our little part to support small U.S. businesses. That being said we also know that we want to support all the cruiser fans that have supported us. I can say this as a small company that wants to fill a void that truly does make everyone in the cabin happier we will give all of you the one time opportunity to get our best pricing on FJ Freedom Windows that we can. We also will be launching in the next two weeks a do it your self glass removal option that works great and will save your factory glass. It only takes about 1 hour for glass removal for $20.00.

Thanks again for all of your support and please shoot over any questions you may have.

Cheers, :cheers:

FJFW Team
Doug Walsh
303-882-8776
index

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ITS ALMOST TIME! Starting tonight June 9th at 8pm eastern standard time FJ Freedom Windows will be offering a one time sale for all of our friends that have been following us for the past year. We are now shipping product all over the world and we want to extend our thanks to all of our blue room supporters. This is not a group buy with any tier pricing. Starting tonight at 8pm est our website price will be reduced by $50.00 from $399 to $350 for everyone. This is our deepest discount on any gb we have done ever. We hope everyone is as excited as we are to offer this to all of our friends. This is a five day only sale and will end on Tuesday June 14th at 8 PM EST. Thanks for everyone's support an we will process orders in the order they are received. For orders out of the Country Please email us to shipping quotes.

:clap::cheers:

thank you all

Doug Walsh
FJ Freedom Windows
index
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I like the product. I have a question though, what's involved with installing them? Do you have a how to video?
Yes...they have excellent step by step video instuctions!

What they don't have yet...Is the actual stock OEM removal.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts