Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

FJ Front Bumper Cover, Reinforcement Bar W/Mounts and Bumper Retainer $75

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Hannibal 
#1 ·
I'm in Knoxville, TN. Prefer local pickup, but can ship on buyer's dime. This came off my 2007 FJ. I have all the mounting screws. There are a few scratches, but no real damage.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi Dominick,

I just bought a 2007 FJ Friday and the bumper cover is pretty messed up. I am considering an aftermarket bumper but because of the cost savings, I think I would like to buy yours. I live in Maryland, so there is no way I can make it to Knoxville to pick it up in person. My understanding is that most people ship things this large via Greyhound bus service. If you don't mind taking it to a local Greyhound bus station I would give you your asking price of $75 as well as pay for it's bus ticket to Hagerstown, MD 21740.

The Greyhound station in Knoxville is on 100 E Magnolia Ave. I tried to get a price on the website to ship a bumper but could only get a ticket price for a passenger. If you are willing to drop it off sometime within the next week or two I will call the station on Monday and figure out how much it is going to cost. As long as the cost to ship it is not so high that the differential between yours and an aftermarket bumper becomes negligible we should be able to work out a deal.

Thanks,

Todd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.