Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Why buy one FJ when you can have 300+ little ones? I think I am just going to buy the little ones and clue them all over my current car.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
300 of the little ones at $86 bucks still comes out to 25,800. Just get the real thing.

·
Registered
552 Posts
A guy that writes for the autoblog was at the SD auto show and mentioned this comment:

I was surprised when I saw Toyota’s latest SUV. I thought it wouldn’t be arriving until next month for some reason. So I took this shot and chatted with the Toyota representatives while the crowds mobbed the vehicle. The representatives had no idea of the buzz the FJ Cruiser was generating among car enthusiasts; one person, apparently from a local car dealership, was quite relieved from the news, confiding that they would be receiving 4-5 of the SUVs next week.

I think I know which dealer he is talking about, has production even begun? If so is it possible to get a vehicle that far ahead of time? Any dealer's add your input.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Back to the delivery time.... A reporter got this info which is about what most dealers are saying but it is kind of a confirmation for us with deposits. D

A. The midsize FJ Cruiser SUV, will be in showrooms in March. Toyota said "nicely equipped" it will be priced in the mid-$20,000s. Its rivals will be such vehicles as the midsize Hummer H3 and compact Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts