Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, All. I've been an FJ owner since the beginning of '08. My wife and I have a 2008 Silver FJ. 4WD of course. I have no idea why they would sell one that is 2WD. We love to trail ride up by Land Between the Lakes, KY.

FJ has a leveling kit, fog lamps, roof rack, and sits on 285/70R17 ProComp Xtreme A/T's. Those are mounted to ProComp 1069's.

Overall, we love it and we are looking forward to making it better (with you guys' help of course).

Thanks for having us.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am down in Franklin, TN so its nice to see another TN member

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm in white House!
Turkey Bay is always fun!
We have trail rides there a couple times a year, maybe we can get one together soon!

·
Registered
440 Posts
My old man lives in Franklin. He's working on a disco that we plan on taking out over memorial weekend.
Really a Disco in Franklin. where?

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the country.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:wave: Welcome

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Folks,

I'm coming to the Clarksville area this summer (AUG). I'm stock, but looking at best options for my driving needs...2010 Iceberg White...will still be driving between TN and PA for the next couple of years...but still going to change my Dunflops some time after the long distance driving this summer...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts