Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Meowzebub said:
A lot of people might suddenly be saying "What is that?"
After reading the article and taking a look at the pic, I actually was saying:

"What man agrees to do a photo op with his leg up so high on the front bumper of an SUV?"

OK Here is my Pancho/Bubble "I'm not getting on-line anymore threat". Gonna take a little time off for the holidays. Maybe even go to some dealerships and test drive some vehicles. Gasp. Just gonna let the FJ thoughts go until after X-mas. So for all of you, Percy, Chaz, etc. Happy Holidays. May you each wake up with new info. from Toyota on the FJ xmas morning.

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
csherrill said:
After reading the article and taking a look at the pic, I actually was saying:

"What man agrees to do a photo op with his leg up so high on the front bumper of an SUV?"

OK Here is my Pancho/Bubble "I'm not getting on-line anymore threat". Gonna take a little time off for the holidays. Maybe even go to some dealerships and test drive some vehicles. Gasp. Just gonna let the FJ thoughts go until after X-mas. So for all of you, Percy, Chaz, etc. Happy Holidays. May you each wake up with new info. from Toyota on the FJ xmas morning.

I'll join you on this. Info is scarce and the quality of posts is going down. Happy Holidays everyone. May Santa bring you a winch and some news of a surprise green color for the FJ. :) ;)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Ok, at first I wasn't taking this personal but now I feel the need to say something.

First I hear
So for all of you, Percy, Chaz, etc. Happy Holidays.
So I guess I am an "etc..." that hurts csherrill :confused:

then I hear
Info is scarce and the quality of posts is going down
after I just posted a compiled list of options,models and accessories. And a rather detailed explainiation on how allotment's work.

Man do I feel unappreciated......

-Granger

[Warning, the above post may contain high levels of sacrasm. Hope you all have a Happy Holiday and a great New Year]

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Granger - some of us won't be able to get away even if we wanted to. You are definitely at the top of some of our lists.

To those of you taking a vacation from the insanity - WE WILL MISS YOU! HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS and a DRUNKEN NEW YEAR (I mean happy new year...)...

Next week will find a lift of the press embargo and possibly new exciting information that we can pick apart like a pack of wild dogs.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
A lot of papers have run coverage of the FJ at different events. The Drive section of the Las Vegas Review-Journal had a story on the FJ after the SEMA show, I have seen it in about half the papers in major markets (big cities) and the story always seems to be the same content.... Follows tradition, proven product line yada, yada, yada...

We still have the most accurate and involved information available on the FJ.

We have so much more information than anyone else that even the other startup cruiser forums only have the information that our members on this site have passed on to them - TRAITORS - but it is nice to see that our group has such a love/lust for this truck that they take the time to pass information to other sites.

We really are a bunch of information junkies - hopefully next week will give us some new information to chew on for awhile. COME ON FEBRUARY!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts