Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Dude,
Nice work finding that one.
Maybe this will also help lead us to find out insurance quotes?

·
Registered
99 Posts
maybe it's just me, but i'd trust toyota for correct info a hell of a lot more than any government funded organization.

·
Registered
294 Posts
john.com said:
maybe it's just me, but i'd trust toyota for correct info a hell of a lot more than any government funded organization.

Easy now, Lee Harvey.... nobody's questioning the validity of this info.

·
Registered
378 Posts
LRinDallas said:
Here is a site that hopefully will have more info on the FJ in the future.

http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/ncap/cars/3728.html

It does title it as an '06' FJ (I've sent them an email to correct that), but it lists some options now that are Standard, Optional, and Dealer installed.
;)
Good info, but by the time this is finally updated, the Fj will be on the streets. They might be a little slow on their info updated...kind of like Toyota's web site :eek:

·
Registered
294 Posts
bubbahotep said:
Good info, but by the time this is finally updated, the Fj will be on the streets. They might be a little slow on their info updated...kind of like Toyota's web site :eek:

Bubba, I thought you left us....?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
bubbahotep said:

Maybe so. The test info would not be there anytime soon, but Toyota has to submit all the other info before they can sell in the US. It's just a matter of when the site gets updated. And the government does not have an information embargo.

Anyway, just ran across the site and thought it would be of interest to the group.

I need my FJC...

·
Registered
378 Posts
cheazhd said:
Bubba, I thought you left us....?

I left for a while just cuz I was so frustrated with the whole pricing secrecy.
Now i realize toyota reasoning behind it. Not too mention the fact that this was the only place i could get info. God forbid Toyotas web site have anything.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Haha...he left for less then a few days. He made that big post about not coming back until after the holidays, etc...And then he had his first relapse and was back in here begging for information a few days later. I true FJ addict at heart.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Bubba, I have a good 4 step program including accupuncture and Prozac which could help you out. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts