Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FJ Island Cruisers Dominican Republic

Here's some pics of our FJ Cruiser group at the Island, this is how we treat the FJ's.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Sick pics! Beautiful island. Need a roomie?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
muy buenas fotos!!! saludos!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the coments!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
is there any way you can get me the paint code for the Orange FJ?? Is that original Toyota orange from back in the day??

reason I am asking is because that is the color i want to paint my FJ once I finish paying it off.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
wow... Some sweet looking rides.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
is there any way you can get me the paint code for the Orange FJ?? Is that original Toyota orange from back in the day??

reason I am asking is because that is the color i want to paint my FJ once I finish paying it off.

JPR that's just an orange vinyl wrap, to prevent scratches!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I knew there must have been some sort of group here! I've seen a couple of those rigs cruising around town! How often do you guys go out? I finally got my M/T's shipped down here and installed, so I'm pretty pumped to get out and see some other parts of the island. Are the places you go mainly around SD or out further? Gas is getting to be a real ***** down here lately...$5.30 a gallon today:bigthumb:

Let me know the next time your heading out if you have room for someone to tag along...

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I knew there must have been some sort of group here! I've seen a couple of those rigs cruising around town! How often do you guys go out? I finally got my M/T's shipped down here and installed, so I'm pretty pumped to get out and see some other parts of the island. Are the places you go mainly around SD or out further? Gas is getting to be a real ***** down here lately...$5.30 a gallon today:bigthumb:

Let me know the next time your heading out if you have room for someone to tag along...
Just sent you a private message about the group!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Awesome pics you guys rock!!!!!! I know thread craping but how is it going in Haiti right now?
It has been a really slow recovery after the quake, to much corruption and to much necessities. They just have a new President, let's hope that He can make things right.

This doesn't like Dominicans, but if they are doing well, we do also. Anything that happens on their side affects us too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts