Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello... I am just wondering if anyone can give me an estimate of how much it might cost to put a lift kit on my fj.... I am clueless... lol

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
You should really look around the regional forums. I'm not mechanically inclined at all. I managed to meet with another very nice owner who showed me how to do it myself. I was able to spend that money on other mods. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Just double checking, are you asking about the total cost to lift it, or just the cost to install the lift you've already purchased?

·
Registered
439 Posts
It would also depend on how man inches you are lifting your rig. The cost can vary depending on the complexity. A lot of memebers here are extremely knowledgable, just post some specs about what you want to do and they will help you with what you would need or approx. costs.

·
Registered
182 Posts
if you need to purchase a lift, have it installed by a professional and purchase, mount and balance the new tires plan to spend around $3000 - that is if your wanting a 3" suspension lift. There is a section of the forums dedicated to lifts and suspensions. lots of good info there. Do a search for "lifts", learn a lil bit, then search for more specific topics like "suspension lift" or "spacer lift" etc... I have learned.. that perty much, if there is a question then it has already been asked, on these forums. Heck, just google your question about an FJ and the good result will prob bring you right back here! crazy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts