Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else catch the FJ on the weather channel last night? They were doing a top five video countdown that were sent in from the recent snow storm. One of them was an a guy who didn't want to shovel the snow after he had been plowed in and just went right over it, The weather woman said "you couldn't just do that with any vehicle":rocker:

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Did anyone else catch the FJ on the weather channel last night? They were doing a top five video countdown that were sent in from the recent snow storm. One of them was an a guy who didn't want to shovel the snow after he had been plowed in and just went right over it, The weather woman said "you couldn't just do that with any vehicle":rocker:
Yes I did see that short piece of video.Looked like a 4ft. bank of snow that the FJ just plowed thru. We have gotten a lot of snow here in East this year.The FJ sure gives me peace of mind.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Here it is, right at the end.
It made number 1 :rocker:

Top 5 videos

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
representin

·
Premium Member
3,360 Posts
:clap:

Sweet...

·
Registered
143 Posts
I kinda had to do the same thing the other day. Left for work early and snow plows hadnt gotten to our apt lot yet. only dug out a little and the rest of the parking lot was still covered atleast 10 inches, got out just fine. My FJ has def surprised me in this weather.

·
Registered
470 Posts
that looked like a fj forums sticker on the side. somebody fess up!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I like windshield wiper one too.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That was one of the FJ Bruisers! Funny as hell. Screen name is Rusty, I don't know if he is on here or not.
Nate, Thats right it was screen name Rusty (Frank) and that was an FJBruisers.org sticker on the side window. So now we know what it takes to get some national news coverage of the Bruisers. :rofl:

P.S. You missed a great time at Rausch Creek yesterday, see pics on Trail Runs. :rocker::rocker:

See Ya. :wave:

Michael
FJ_Guy

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
:rocker::rocker: FJ Bruisers :rocker: :rocker:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Liked it. Hope the stock skid survived, and didn't end up with a bulge lol.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
It was me, and I'm proud of my FJ. jajaja
Funny, I told my wife my video will not make it!
We have a star in our midst....

LOL :lol:

WELL DONE!!! :rocker:

:cheers:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts