the new 2006 RAV4, which are hard to keep in stock cars. Give me a call or
email me if your in the Pittsburgh area or are interested in an FJ or any
Toyota!
thanks guys! the countdown has begun!
Daniel Isaacson
Davis Toyota in the North Hills
[email protected]

and if you wanna see what a good looking guy I am check out the website
under new car sales www.davistoyota.com!

·
Registered
108 Posts
You should stay at that dealership so a forum vendor status can be earned. If you stay, you can also give us all below invoice by the end of next year ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this will be my first new vechicle that I will buy myself...so I am not sure what color yet, but its going to be a 4x4 automatic either black or silver.
I also want to get a brush guard added cuz the FJ with them looks bad ass! I wish I could give you guys invoice right now because since the new owner took over he doesnt really care about high gross he is more concerned about how many units you get out!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well, hell.

If you can guarantee me invoice, I'll have to move my purchase date 1.5 years earlier and order from you. Grab my email address and we'll talk.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
So then, what's the hold up - seriously if you can guarantee invoice I'll give you a deposit tomorrow!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Percy said:
So then, what's the hold up - seriously if you can guarantee invoice I'll give you a deposit tomorrow!
yes, and i will fly out from CA just for invoice - and take the year to get back. gurantee invoice and ill buy. throw in a hooker and ill be your friend.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
He's a salesman - I make no offer of friendship - but for Invoice I'd drive it back from Ft. Kent, Maine!

·
Registered
108 Posts
So, what do you say Dan ?

You got guaranteed three buyers if invoice price can be achieved. I'll bet most everyone else will turn around (too bad Pittsburgh is not any farther, I envy these guys from NV, they get to drive their FJCs home for a long trip). I want black 4WD 6MT with convenience and rear diff locker, nothing else.

Nowadays, there is no loyalty to a dealership, there is only loyalty to money ;)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
POS VETT said:
So, what do you say Dan ?

You got guaranteed three buyers if invoice price can be achieved. I'll bet most everyone else will turn around (too bad Pittsburgh is not any farther, I envy these guys from NV, they get to drive their FJCs home for a long trip). I want black 4WD 6MT with convenience and rear diff locker, nothing else.

Nowadays, there is no loyalty to a dealership, there is only loyalty to money ;)
I'd switch.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Way to go guys.......you scared him off. He said he wished he could give you invoice and you guys were all over him like soccer moms at a new starbucks. Its been 4 days.....Lets be real quiet and see if the fish start biting again.shhhhhhh!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
illFJC said:
He's a salesmen, not a fish. :)

ouch! salesmen is such a bad word! i prefer sales CONSULTANT. Selling cars is just a job for me not a career! I didnt go to college for four years to sell cars.

Sorry to get that off my chest!

But anyway I check this board everyday, but as of late Ive been busy so i didnt really get a chance to post. I didnt promise invoice, I said I WISH, because the way our pay plan is right now I make my money offa how many units sold. The FJ cant be sold at invoice especially for the first year. We make invoice deals on the other vechicles that arent in demand everyday. WHat I meant to say is that probably after about a year and a half, once the supply of FJs builds up, I would no doubt be selling these at invoice or a couple hundred over, but i highly doubt Ill be in the business when that time comes but who knows.

Sorry about any inconveince guys:eek:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Dan Isaacson said:
ouch! salesmen is such a bad word! i prefer sales CONSULTANT. Selling cars is just a job for me not a career! I didnt go to college for four years to... l______________________l
:eek:
fill in the blank

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha! yeah i guess your right, but i never thought in my life id be doing this but I guess no one really knows whats in store for them

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Dan Isaacson said:
Ha! yeah i guess your right, but i never thought in my life id be doing this but I guess no one really knows whats in store for them
Too true. If you decide to undercut your competition by offering one for under MSRP drop me a PM. ;)

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
You'd better drop more than one PM buddy. For Invoice.... there might be no end to the things I'd do.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts