Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

What color FJ do you have and what gender are you?

• Voodoo Blue - Male

Votes: 81 26.6%
  • Voodoo Blue - Female

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Titanium Metallic - Male

Votes: 68 22.4%
  • Titanium Metallic - Female

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sun Fusion - Male

Votes: 49 16.1%
  • Sun Fusion - Female

• Black Diamond - Male

Votes: 50 16.4%
  • Black Diamond - Female

• Black Cherry - Male

Votes: 38 12.5%
  • Black Cherry - Female

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Do the initial results in any way reflect the relative numbers of each color that were actually produced by Toyota, or do you suppose each color is made in equal quantities? I also am curious if the color most people ended up buying, was it their first choice or did they take another color because it was available? We ordered ours, Sun Fusion, I'm male.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Do the initial results in any way reflect the relative numbers of each color that were actually produced by Toyota, or do you suppose each color is made in equal quantities?
No way were colors made in equal quantities. BC's will be the rarest, probably followed by Black. Blue and Silver combined will easily account from over 50% of the FJ's produced.

I also am curious if the color most people ended up buying, was it their first choice or did they take another color because it was available?
This is the question I wondered too, when I answer this poll. I ordered Silver, but many of the newer buyers are purchasing dealer inventory.

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Oh snap! My cursor slipped and I voted FEMALE BLACK DIAMOND!

oh well...

*In best feminine voice* Let's GO GIRLS!!!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Male - Black Diamond.

I wanted Silver as a first choice and yellow or black as a second. Aside from the constant dusting & washing, I'm very pleased with the black.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Male and Double Black Diamond was not on the list. But I voted for Black Diamond anyway. Yes...I know, since I don't have the white roof it is pure BS. But I liked everything else in the SE package and saved some $ in the process. Just can't wait to get the freaking thing and start wheeling it like my LC! ;)

For the record - SE should have been done in red with a white roof IMHO.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Looks to me like Voodoo blue wins for both sexes and Titanium is second.

·
Banned
1,465 Posts
VooDoo Blue. I'm kind of a Big Girl, well some would say grossly overweight but I prefer to say Big Boned. Which is not to say my bones are overly large in case some rich good looking man is looking for a devoted wife.
I like not talking and anything that makes my man happy.
Call ME!!!

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
The one Female with a Sun Fusion..... That kind of amazes me as well.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
BlackDiamondMale...

I would of liked voodooblue... but the wife got 1st choice, and she chose blackdiamond, then 2 months later, she choose sunfusion, so I got the blackdiamond... such is life... but one thing tho, the blackdiamond is a looker and it turns a lot of heads !!!

I think the way the poles are going, more males hang on the forum than women !!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Voodoo/Male

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Male and Black Cherry

41 - 60 of 76 Posts