Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The part out will not take place, the FJ has been sold as is.

Hey there everyone. So after 3 years of owning the FJ, I’m letting it go. It’s been a great having the FJ and everything I got to experience with it. It’s been my baby and I taken a lot of time to make it as useful to me as possible. Everything was meticulously planned out and done how I wanted it. All of the upgrades were done by me. All maintenance was handled by Toyota and everything was looked over every oil change.
There have been annoying problems here and there. Most of it was a cv-axle that would prematurely wear out. It’s been replaced a few times. Had the windshield replaced recently and bushings replaced in front lower control arms. The engine runs great, only issue I’ve had it getting the pulleys repacked, everything else runs fine. Never had it break down, except for cv’s, but those were replaced before they fully went.

I am trying to sell it as is, but I would be willing to part it out if I get enough people who want my parts.

So here begins the part out feeler.

List of everything below.

Safari Snorkel. SOLD
Yakima Load Warrior. (would prefer selling as complete set) (AmityFJ-Load Warrior,Axe and hi-lift mount)
4 KC Daylighters On Stock Roof Rack Bar. (Hidnky)
FourTreks Axe/Shovel Mount (Joeg180, Engine Jen)
Revtek 3” Lift. (C5Drvr)
Big Bill Bandi Mount CB Complete Setup. (Slither, C5Drvr, enjoi1018, VT_RainMan)
FabFours Front Bumper. (355spider)
WinchWarn M8000 Winch.
5 American Racing Thug Wheels.
5 ProComp Xtreme M/T’s.
SpiderTrax Spacers. (bone3412)
5 ProComp Xterrain’s.
URD Y-Pipe. (toyotaoffroadFJ, biff)
TRD Cat Back Exhaust.
TRD CAI. (BacktoFutureToyota, datrick)
Dirty Parts Dual Battery Set up with Composite Tray. (vhram, toyotaoffroadFJ, CaliChaos, Chrs)
Custom Fiber Glass 10” Sub Boxes
Rough Country 6 Inch Lift (C5Drvr)
Trail Team Badge (BacktoFutureToyota, MelloFJYellow, Chrs)

1. Safari Snorkel. Never installed. It was taken out of the original box, and stored in garage. Still have everything for it. I will include the fernco adapter as per shadow-warrior’s write up so that you can have the TRD CAI match up to the Snorkel. http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/4x4-off-road-tech/41815-arb-safari-snorkel-cai-install-w-pics.html

$350 Shipped.

2. Yakima Load Warrior. One of my first things I installed on the FJ. It’s attached on top of stock rack, using existing stock bars as mounting point (Stock bars not included). Many extra parts have been added throughout the years to the rack. Everything is in good condition, minor rust, can be cleaned and repainted inexpensively and easily (But you really wouldn’t need to do it).

Yakima Load Warrior - $250 + Shipping
Yakima 18’ Extension - $70 + Shipping
Yakima Hi-Lift Mount - $45 + Shipping
Yakima Axe Mount - $30 + Shipping
Yakima Light Mount - $20 + Shipping
KC 55W Backup Lights - $50 + Shipping

Bundled $425 + Shipping

3. 4 KC Daylighters On Stock Roof Rack Bar. This was the first thing I ever did to the FJ. I took 4 KC Daylighters and evenly spaced them on the stock roof rack crossbar. The wires are hidden well inside the bar itself, I ran the wires through the stock rack and down the front A-pillar. The lights still work, but I would recommend patching some the longer lengths of wire going to where ever you will place the relay, they have been nicked and moved a bit.

4 100W KC Daylights On Stock Roof Rack Bar - $125 + Shipping
2 OEM Auxiliary Light Switches - $50 + Shipping

Bundled $150 +Shipping

4. FourTreks Axe/Shovel Mount. Use this for my shovel. Awesome looks, clean and works great. Fits Stock roof rack tubes.

FourTreks Mounts - $75 + Shipping

5. Revtek 3” Lift. Currently not installed on FJ. Had this in before I had 6” lift. Everything is included that came with the lift except the 6 10mm x 1.25mm Studs. These can easily be found at an auto store. The Shocks are a bit rusty on the casing, just cosmetic.

Revtek 3” Lift - $150 + Shipping

6. Big Bill Bandi Mount CB Complete Setup. Complete Toyota FJ Cruiser CB System "Big Bill Combo" - Electronics Superstore WalcottCB.com There is the link to the kit. Everything included, Cobra CB radio, Bandi Mount, 4ft Firestik, 18’ Coax, Heavy duty spring.

CB Set - $150 + Shipping

7. FabFours Front Bumper. Still looks great. Not a scratch or paint chip on it. Some slight rust on the welds where it mounts to the frame, but can be light sanded and painted without any problems. Comes with all the lights and wiring. I do not know how I would ship this, if you want it either pick it up, or arrange shipping.

FabFours Front Bumper - $950 + Shipping
Bundled with Warn M8000 Winch - $1350 + Shipping

8. Warn M8000 Winch. This winch has barely been used. Only had to pull a few people off the beach. Light rust, but nothing a quick sand and paint can’t take care of. Everything works on it. Includes roller fairlead, 100ft steel line and remote.

Warn M8000 Winch - $500 + Shipping
Bundled with FabFours Bumper - $1350 + Shipping

9. 5 American Racing Thug Wheels. These are awesome looking wheels. Still are in good condition. There is at least on scratch on all of them, nothing major at all, kept in great condition. The center caps have a little bit of paint chipping off them, American Racing said this is normal with just the center caps. The Spare is completely fine, never been used.

5 American Racing Thug Wheels - $800 + Shipping
Bundled With 5 ProComp Xtreme Mud Terrains - $1300 + Shipping
Bundled with Tires & Spare Tire SpiderTrax Spacer Mount - $1350 + Shipping

10. 5 ProComp Xtreme M/T’s. 305/70R18 They have about 15,000 miles on them, a lot of trips to VT and Canada, mostly around town driving. Spare tire has never been used. Two of the tires could be replaced in the next 6-10,000 miles.

5 ProComp Xtreme M/T’s - $700 + Shipping
Bundled with 5 American Racing Thug Wheels - $1300
Bundled with Thugs & Spare Tire SpiderTrax Spacer Mount - $1350 + Shipping

11. SpiderTrax Spacers. One set of spidertrax blue spacers. Used to mount spare tire away from bumper. No damage to them, just there to hold on spare.

SpiderTrax Spacers - $75 + Shipping

12. 5 ProComp Xterrain’s. 285/75R16 These have about 15,000 miles on them, 35% treed left. They have been off my car for awhile.

5 ProComp Xterrain’s - $375 + Shipping

13. URD Y-Pipe. One of the best power upgrades I did. Very noticeable power gain, higher clearance, gets rid of secondary cats.

URD Y-Pipe - $350 + Shipping

14. TRD Cat Back Exhaust. Great sounding exhaust, the tip isn’t shiny anymore just from being on there for more than 2 years. No holes or anything in exhaust, still works great.

TRD Cat Back Exhaust - $300 + Shipping

15. TRD CAI. Great power upgrade, makes the engine sound bigger, noticeable hp gain. Just reoiled the filter, everything still I great condition.

TRD CAI - $280 + Shipping

16. Dirty Parts Dual Battery Set up with Composite Tray. Just installed this about 3 months ago, everything is in excellent condition, everything included that comes with kit. All Wiring, solenoid, battery terminals, switches and wiring harness, etc.

Dual Battery Set-up - $350 + Shipping

17. Rough Country 6 inch Lift. Rough Country 6 inch lift with about 15,000 miles on it. There is nothing wrong with the kit everything is still in good shape except for the normal rust that appears.

Rough Country 6 inch lift - $750 + Shipping

18. Custom Fiber Glass 10” Sub Boxes These are my own custom designed and built sub boxes. Both are 1cuft sealed enclosures. Subs are angled towards rear door, Mounting surface for Alpine PDX amps.

Custom Enclosures - $450 Each
With Alpine PDX 1.1000 and SSA ICON 10 - $1100 Each Side
Both Enclosures + 2 Alpine PDX 1.1000 + 2 SSA ICON 10’s - $2000

That’s everything on the FJ that is for sale. If someone wants to buy the FJ complete with everything on it now. $25,000 OBO If you buy it with everything the rest of the stereo will stay in the FJ, that includes: Alpine IVA-W505, DLS UP6i front and rear components, Alpine PXA-H701 Audio processor, Alpine PDX 4.150 amp, Alpine Sirius tuner, 250+ square feet of dynamat in FJ. Also include will be two optima yellow top batteries, D31A and D34.

If enough people claim parts that they want I will part out within 3 weeks. PM me for more info or picture, or if you want an item.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
I'll take the CB setup and how much tread left on the tires now?

·
Registered
802 Posts
Im interested in the dual battery setup. Does it include the battery. Also could you tell me shipping to 93065 zip thanks Eric

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll take the CB setup and how much tread left on the tires now?
The M/T's wear a bit funny. Currently the fronts have about 40% tread on the inside of tire and 55% on the outside. The rears at the moment are about 55% on the inside and 60% on the outside. Toyota will rotate them on the next oil change. The spare hasn't been used.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
Dibs on the Rough Country 6" and the RevTek 3" (Brother wants that for his FJ.) and the CB Setup if Slither doesn't get the CB.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
You in E. Hampton, CT or NY? Just figuring I could make a weekend out of a drive to save some shipping. Also, would you need to trade for stock suspension to swap the RC 6" or do you have your old shocks?

·
Premium Member
2,504 Posts
Interested in the Fourtreks mount.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I might be interested in the load warrior, ax and hi lift mount
don't need extension or light stuff.
I'm local and could pick up

PM me your best price for those three items
Thnx

I emailed a friend of mine about your rig. Maybe he'll buy it :)
Jimmy S, here is your chance bud!

AmityFJ

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
I emailed a friend of mine about your rig. Maybe he'll buy it :)
AmityFJ
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:ninja:

I want my lifts!!!!! (Look at me acting like it is mine.):mecry:

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'm third in line for the CB setup. PM me if the other two fall through. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts